The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I was going to say a fat man’s moony. hope he doesn’t sit on anyone.

And again. :joy:

2 Likes

I think that you just have to let the round collar go. :joy:

1 Like

Reminds me of a vicar.

Wonder how long his hair will remain that colour before the grey sets in…
Another 3-4weeks at the most eh :0)

Doctor, it’s worse than we first thought

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGvYuC3Z8YE

Eighty million pounds. Eighty. Million. Pounds.

3 Likes

Nat is 10 times better.

Begs the question, who did leicester buy with that?

What? Nat can play that’s infinitely better.

Geez he’s bad. And they made him captain. Shows that even a turd can be polished and marketed.

No, it cannot.
They just g̶o̶l̶d̶ chrome plated him.

The most surprising thing about that video is,
It’s only 9 minutes long…

2 Likes

Funny thing is, there’s more than one video out there.

Probably some good overlap but still.

If this Ralfie guy is supposedly as good as he wants it putting across…
Then why come out now and say the job is bigger than he envisaged…
Surely someone with his supposed knowledge would realise 6months tenure is not going to cut it… Of course unless he was actually desperate enough to get himself in the limelight…
If memory serves… This is the cnut that made us wait 12months for Keita… Who knows what kind of player he would be for us now if those 12months never happened…

4 Likes

What I don’t get is other than formation there’s no visible change in the side. He’s tried a few different players but other than that naff all has changed.

That’s not a good sign… For them.

2 Likes

I couldn’t bear to watch more than a few minutes of it, and had to turn it off. How the hell do United fans endure it week in, week out?

1 Like

What I don’t get is he’s been like that the entire time since his move to United, yet consistently is considered good enough to play for England.

I can’t fathom it myself. I’m absolutely gobsmacked they haven’t run him out of there. I think it’s a combination of the purchase price and the media skating over it and giving him a reputation he doesn’t deserve that is somehow stopping them from believing what they’re seeing play out with their own eyes in front of them.

1 Like

I think England performing beyond what is expected of them (I know that’s not hard). Has helped him but for his club side he has been utterly woeful. In fact without DeGea they would be lucky to be on 31 points.

3 Likes