The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

As we’ve experienced ourselves, when things arent going right there are lots of targets for the fans’ disappointment. As we’ve also seen, the relationship between who is at fault and who is getting the criticism is often pretty weak.

Essentially he is being protected by the fact that none of them are any good compared to how exposing it would have been if he was playing like this if he had come in as Rio direct replacement. You think about the shit players like Smalling got from their own fans and the difference wasn’t one of quality, it was one of comparing him against Rio and Vidic (often unfairly).

3 Likes

I think it is a similar issue as to his club time. Southgate’s England has been very defensive, thereby limiting Maguire’s weaknesses being exposed.

1 Like

“I judge a player on what he does on a football pitch, not what rubbish he comes out with about 'we need to stick together. How many times has he said that? I wouldn’t listen too much to what Harry has to say.”

-Roy Keane on Harry Maguire

2 Likes

Go @SBYM , go @SBYM , go @SBYM , go @SBYM , go @SBYM

Just some friendly encouragement for Goldbridge watch

I can’t watch him when he’s happy.

2 Likes

How do you know he’s happy. :grinning:

Fair question.

His team is shit.

Ingsyyyyyyyyyyy

fucksake…

Oh no…

Stevie is rocking a round collar on a shirt. :grinning:

Konsa assulted by Shaw, but no penalty - typical

No, it was a V-neck.

Stevie knows his shit. :sunglasses:

That looks clean.

2 Likes

He looks like he’s on his way to fail his GCSE Geography exam.

4 Likes

ManU’s problem is that their fitness level nearly throughout the whole is extremely poor.

Ralf’s plan relies on high energy levels even before he attempts to implement his method of play.

The problem for them is that to get the fitness levels required and assuming that all the players are on board will take at least four months.

What these players need is to be shipped off to an Army Boot Camp after the season ends rather than enjoying their cocktails at some expensive remote resort.

First day at Gryffindor.

:rofl:

This pic is from yesterday? I’m almost certain I saw a round collar underneath the coat. :innocent:

EDIT: I’ve just seen it again You are right. My bad! Shame on me. How could I missed such an important match detail. :innocent: :grinning:

I get the feeling some of them wouldn’t work in an iron lung.

2 Likes

I only just realised that Pogba actually still plays for them. It’s remarkable how he has gone from being talked about as one of the greatest players in the world to… Barely noticeable.

Spurs should swap Ndombele for him.

:joy:

I miss it when he says “I am most assistance”.

https://youtu.be/ofUkh5t83yA

1 Like

Soooooo… in the summer he goes to… PSG or Bayern? :sweat_smile: