The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

It hasn’t stopped there. Commentators are always banging on about people getting behind us but fail to notice that it’s almost always offside or would have been if it wasn’t called and ended up in the net, like Lacazette’s chance on Thursday.

5 Likes

That’s kind of what I’m getting at, at times our high line has been criticised after we concede a goal especially so this season, but that’s mainly because someone (usually Robertson this season) not holding up the line well. Our defensive lines are mostly otherwise unplayable for opponents.

1 Like

I thought the same, so I found this a bit strange:

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/1484932776780570636

So going for hail mary after being shit for the best part of the game is the United way ?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Mentality, hey??

Here’s his mentality…

And this isn’t a comment on the anti-semitism aspect of it, rather, the hilarity of the fact that they have a few days off so they jet off to Dubai to hang out with rappers…

What a shithole of a club.

7 Likes

What the hell has he around his neck?

1 Like

Could just have been a sponsor engagement.

No issues imo with rashford and lingard flying to dubai. Meeting the rapper is another thing though

The problem is when you’re involved with people like that you never get rid of them :frowning:

2 Likes

No way did Rashford write that apology all by himself.

This is such a dumb controversy. They are famous people who get pulled unto photos with randos all the time, as allegedly happened here. Holding them accountable for what other people in these pics have said or done is absurd.

9 Likes

Nobody at that level writes anything by themselves.

Pretty bullshit if you ask me.

I mean, I believe they can dictate it all or the majority, but they surely have people alongside to go through it.

Ronaldo blocked Transfermarkt after Man Utd star was unhappy with €75m valuation

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

What a pussy

7 Likes

Haha, bloody hell, you couldn’t make this up! Not sure what’s the bigger issue, though, his valuation or his petulance.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Rather sad really. Looks like someone who invents a pretext to attack and abuse his partners.

4 Likes

proper 442oons material this

1 Like