The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Battered if you do battered if you don’t. No win situation. :rofl:

The Caf’s Diaz thread is awesome.

Half of them are resigned to the fact that we are run like Apple whilst they’re more akin to a ten-year-old’s footpath lemonade stand.

The other half seem to be auditioning for Cirque du Soleil…their mental gymnastics about why he will def fail are quite impressive.

4 Likes

They have a thread for him?

1 Like

That would require some serious conviction and passion.

1 Like

Are they selling Pogbas for 50c?

Feels right

1 Like

Mason Greenwood potentially in very big trouble

If true, He needs to be in Jail

I don’t have Instagram and doesn’t open for me. What’s the story?

She posted videos and images accusing Greenwood of physically abusing her.

Needless to say, very disturbing images.

Mason Greenwood’s Girlfriend Harriet Robson Accuses Footballer of Physical Violence, Posts Pictures and Video of her Bruises on Instagram | :soccer: LatestLY

1 Like

The pictures are stomach turning. Wait for a proper investigation and trial and all that, but the evidence looks pretty damning already.

If it’s all true, he’s finished.

2 Likes

Fucking hell. That’s awful, what a dick.

1 Like

The voice recording is of him raping her as well. She tells him she doesn’t want to have sex twice, he says he doesn’t care.

Grim.

just saw the first video and switched off… Damn, this is horrible

1 Like

They do.

I’ll just say this now as a pre-emptive thing (it’s not a reflection on any posts so far). Let’s not make this a point of banter towards Utd. It’s a really grim, and potentially criminal, matter.

8 Likes

Good grief. I didn’t even hear that one. Fuck me. He’s done.

3 Likes

:astonished:

He’s done. Gets shared across social media now and the internet does not forget and forgive.

2 Likes

Instagram before Police?

I’d imagine she’s gone to instagram first so that the rich millionaire footballer doesn’t have the chance to put an injunction etc.

She’s clearly recorded and saved those images before. Can only pretend to imagine the hell she must have been through.

5 Likes

This is not at all surprising in this day and age.

I’m in charge of a conduct office at a large institution. It happens all the time.

It’s absolutely not the best way to do things, but these kids live on social media.

3 Likes

Good points.

We have no idea how long it has been going on for and what her state of mind is.

Seems fair to say she’s in a very bad place though. She likely feels totally helpless and saw some agency in getting it out there.

Anyways…enough of that. Just fucking awful.

1 Like