The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I just saw the photos and voice recordings. fucking hell thats disgusting man.

1 Like

In the old days @SBYM they were paid hush money.

I’m sure you remember your famous Carlton president John Elliot….

I get a little dubious at this point though with the social media. Assuming true I wonder if it helps or hinders and future legal proceedings.

I do indeed!! So much forever swept under the carpet, I have no doubt.

I guess the real impact of it coming out like this is at the trial, if it goes that way.

I’d agree that she needed to go confidential with this. She might not have had the right advice as to what to do. But people do tend to do seemingly irrational stuff when pushed into a corner. And looking by the videos and the evidence, I’d say she was pushed into a corner.

Looked at the pics, but didn’t have audio, so missed the audio on the videos, tried to go back and no longer available.

First pic I thought it looked like that fake blood you get for halloween, but the other pics of the bruises are very worrying. And if the comments about the audio on the vids is true, then this no doubt is a matter for the police to be investigating.

1 Like

How do we know for sure thatvshe didn’t do both.
And in your later post I totally agree, its hard to know how helpful social media is in prosecutions.

Maybe knowing how likely he is to get away with this (if true, allegations at present) she decided to exact some other form of justice

I don’t get why you’d try to second guess her motives, she’s a young girl who was being abused, does it matter if she made the right decision or not? The audio clip evidence is damning and lends credibility to the photos she posted.

7 Likes

Her social media already shut down. That’s what expensive lawyers do.

1 Like

Nothing on there now. Kind of glad it’s gone.

Not sure I really wanted to see anything to be honest.

Hope the right steps are taken from here.

Was just about to post the same.

I hope the poor girl has good people around her as she is going to cop a lot of abuse and hassle trying to downplay her allegations

Time all clubs do checks on the character of a person when they are scouting them as well. Greenwood’s behaviour should have been found out by the club during his academy days itself…

This this is Utd who resigned Penaldo the rapist (allegedly), supported Giggs whilst he slept through Cheshire wives club including his brothers… toxic club top to bottom.

4 Likes

Ronaldo is just allegations (legally atleast). Giggs was consensual sex… as distasteful as it might be , he didn’t break the law.

But even that’s in the past , they(and all other clubs) need to start doing due diligence from now on atleast if they weren’t doing that before.

1 Like

That’s yet to be determined.

Giggs is up in court for domestic abuse related charges.

No he bought her off, and Giggs slept with hundreds of women behind his wife’s back, and everyone in the club knew. It’s not about breaking the law it’s about having zero fucking morals as humans and a club…

1 Like

He wasn’t part of the united setup when the domestic abuse charges filed up.

That’s probably what has happened w.r.t cr7.

No, just invited as a guest to their games by the club.

Nicky Butt was though, the court case dropped after his wife refused to give evidence.

5 Likes

Not a good show by the club though.