The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

By her putting it out there for everyone to see, surely is in its own way a security blanket for the girl herself…
Yes she is going to be slaughtered by many of a certain ilk, especially on social media sites… but that is a lot less dangerous than being holed up in some secluded house or hotel room with Greenwood taking his moods or anger out on her…
Anyway, matter for the police now no doubt, so will need to watch how it unfolds rather than second guess forthcoming events

1 Like

It is. Any movement from them at all?

Does she need to put a formal complaint in first? I’d hope not.

1 Like

Anybody who goes at this girl for this needs deporting to Venus and telling to evolve into something slightly better, a mollusc for example.

7 Likes

Saw one post on twitter blame White women for lying about Mason’s (and others) actions.

Greater Manchester Police have released a brief statement saying they’re looking into it.

2 Likes

Can’t like this, can only fucking cry.

2 Likes

Maybe the social media sites did so due to the content?

My opinion on the girl posting on social media firstly.

I think it’s an incredibly brave thing to do. If she goes to police I feel that Mason has the best chance of getting off. No pressure from outside, quite on the lowdown etc. As they have their life’s on social media, the only way to get proper justice and to hit Mason where it will hurt and make her case stronger and put serious pressure on the police is to put it in the public eye. It’s worked I think. She’s had to post a traumatic event on Instagram but it could save her and ruin him.

5 Likes

Yep 100% it’s already there but I think the fame and attention makes it worst. Either way, it’s fucking wrong.

If memory serves, it was Foden + Greenwood that were sent home from the England camp a little while back

2 Likes

That’s not my opinion. The likelihood is that if this goes to trial, Greenwood’s legal reps will claim that he is unable to receive a fair trial has he has already been judged in the court of public opinion. They will push for a mistrial. It would be interesting to see what @Kopstar thinks.

4 Likes

Very brave of her. I hope it doesn’t allow Greenwood to argue that it denies him a fair trial, should it get to that.

(@Mascot read my mind)

4 Likes

Suspended by the club for the foreseeable future:

1 Like

A court punishment isn’t the only way of getting at someone. Even if he does get away with it legally, his career in top level football is over and he’s widely hated.

She’s done him, and quite rightly so too.

Also, it probably feels like a weight off her shoulders. She’s been keeping this secret for a long time by the looks of it, it might be a relief for her to finally get her story out there rather than wait for a long, drawn out affair through the official channels.

9 Likes

One thing going for her is that it is not under the jurisdiction of Cressida Dicks…
What a waste of time she would be

2 Likes

GMP hardly covered themselves in glory in their investigation of the Rochdale grooming gangs.

5 Likes

This is what we call a panic buy!

2 Likes

Frustrated World Cup GIF

2 Likes

I would put my money on Jurgen being able to tame a headstrong Dembele…
But for Ralphie or Pochettino to do it… nah I am not so sure…!

Yes it was. They had a couple of girls back in their hotel rooms when England played, i think, Finland.

2 Likes