The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

For a quality post in the caf? Seems a bit harsh.

3 Likes

Fair bit of chatter that suggests Utd might have known something.

Just when you think City have taken an unassailable lead in the most unscrupulous Manchester club race…maybe it’s not over just yet.

8 Likes

Stop trying to get me to open an Insta account.

MySpace will make a comeback any day now!!

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/DwC1Vn2imGg

There’s already some odd stuff on the internet involving him.

Ignore the title on this

https://twitter.com/tahithsafro/status/1174013283076136960?lang=en

And the Finland incident.

I suspect this is just the tip of the iceberg, who knows what else has gone. He was obviously an odd character before this announcement.

1 Like

What a classy guy. Who said romance was dead?

7 Likes

Can we talk about the least important aspects of this…

• Imagine just having loaned out Diallo and Martial. Lingard trying to find a way out. Rashford and Sancho struggling.

Can totally understand them trying to panic buy now. Not sure if they were after new attacking signing anyway and not sure if they can do it in such a short space of time.

• and financially. If they have to release him. Not good for their books, right?
1 Like

How’s Tom going?

His parents must be fucking mortified. Decent , respectable people from what I’ve read.

When Ronaldo’s status as a role model for their younger strikers was brought up early in the season, this wasn’t quite what the Scum had in mind, presumably.

4 Likes

Holy shit, adds some substance to the rumours of his behaviour. It should have been enough to alert his people (agent, club), maybe they did know, and maybe they did act.

How many more are out there where it’s known that there is a serious problem?

Greenwood threads all shut down on the Caf.

There really are some odious cunts that wall amongst us…

(walk, even…)

2 Likes

Did you mean to write ‘dwell’ ?

I went over there to see if the Carvalho news has twisted some knickers.

I is disappoint.

1 Like

Nope…but I guess that coulda worked!

Occam’s razor though, innit!

1 Like

Absolute fucking drivel. And I’ve usually got a lot of time for Goldbridge.

1 Like

Dunno. They threw up a statue of a known abuser outside Old Trafford in 2019. Not to mention Ole signing and shielding Babacar Sarr. The club’s reputation amongst victims of abuse is far from stellar.

Poor girl. I’m not sure what to expect in regards “justice”, but at least she’s had the courage and opportunity to get away from him.

Doesn’t look like it will happen anymore.

3 Likes