The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

We’re disappoint…but things can always be worse (from a few days ago…)

1 Like

Tits on a nun. That’s what they are. Useless.

2 Likes

All’s not Rosie over at the Old Trafford garden.

I fucking love it

My guess will be more now that Mason Greenwood is “unavailable”

What the fuck is he on about? They spent 100m + in the summer and claimed to have won the transfer window.

And going on with his Louie Diaz. Dumbass

3 Likes

Their current roster split into two XI’s (of course, could be some changes):

deGea
Dalot Varane Maguire Shaw
McTominay Pogba
Sancho Fernandes Rashford
Ronaldo

Henderson
Wan-Bissaka Bailly Lindelof Telles
Fred Matic
Mata Lingard Elanga
Cavani

No space for Phil Jones ?

I wonder where Liverpool got their money from

You’ll have money when you don’t spend 80M on Slabby Maguire , 50M for Wan Bissaka ,50M for Fred and 90M for Pogba…

5 Likes

It’s about not giving Rangnick a midfielder.

Why would you buy a midfielder for Rangnick when he’s not going to be in the manager’s job for the next season. He’s only appointed to begin the clear out and give the new incoming manager their choice of footballers instead of giving them Ole and Jose bought footballers.

Hasn’t he moved?

Nope, He didn’t get assurances on playing time with that french club

1 Like

I am a bit surprised Utd didn’t buy anyone simply to get some positive media. I do wonder if they have learned their lesson and working hard on ensuring their next signings are what they need.

1 Like

Baby Lol GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

Some of them seem to think he is Portuguese. :joy:

No activity of any note could mean that… Ralphie is only ‘holding the fort’
New manager incoming in the summer me thinks…
Ralphie does not seem to have the authority of personality for Old Toilet hot seat

1 Like

It’s not Rangnick.

He’s made it clear that he doesn’t see himself as a long term manager. No board would spend money on someone being an interim manager.

1 Like

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

The best, Jerry!!! The best!

Animated GIF

I guess he’ll just remain as a Nat Phillips type of extra cover. If he’s really needed, he’ll play. If he merits more, he’ll play more. Otherwise, probably not.

I feel for Lingard a little bit with Man United having refused to let him get on with his career a number of times over the last few years.

He did well at West Ham, and in reality United probably should have cashed in during the summer, but I guess they didn’t have the foresight and kept him about. He’s a free agent in the summer, and can enjoy the next six months earning £100kpw at United expense.

Long may United’s madness continue.

2 Likes