The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Check your privilege, sir. We ALWAYS want United to lose. Burnley are still like as not to get relegated, even if (when) they win tonight.

7 Likes

They are playing the Mancs.

1 Like

How about a 1-1 draw and the play so bad that both their fans boo their respective teams and dyche gets sacked.

1 Like

Providing it’s a bloodbath I don’t care which side has enough players remaining to declare victory.

2 Likes

Ronaldo and Fernandes, straight red cards will do nicely.

1 Like

Nah, 22 player brawl resulting in all players getting red cards with Ronaldo suffering a chipped fingernail, Bruno a split end in his hair, Rashford a sudden concience and realisation that he is surrounded by cunts and Pogba finding out that he is actually rather shite at football.

Follow that with a pot noodle and you have the perfect evening

1 Like

After the game, Cavani slipping and dunking his testicles in a piping hot cup of pot noodles ( Bombay Bad Boy variety)

2 Likes

Man Utd to produce a stunning 9-0 win,

with world class performances, from Pogba, Slabhead, and Ronaldo, who all score hatricks

all 3 to be given new and improved contracts lasting 5 years

1 Like

Surely after such a display, they would be deserving of 10 year contracts on £1B p/w each

Yes apologies I was waiting for a coffee and the order came up before I could add anything.

2 Likes

Would that be before or after an endorsement from Ferdinand?

Slap that table bitch

It’s usually what happens isn’t it and then they go and lose the week after to someone else, they’ve got Soton on Saturday.

1 Like

Ronaldo on the bench. Here hoping for another shit show :rofl:

2 Likes

No worries blud, I stepped up for you, innit? Y’unnastan?

1 Like

Another caf gem:

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Steaky piss is the worst. Served with Arse Gravy at Old Toilet.

5 Likes

A bag of steaky piss tho :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Only if their tills are working.

4 Likes

now that saying is used by the Parramatta Bulldogs in the NSW rugby league in Sydney. fucking wankers.

Sorry bud, missed this. But no good point is ever badly served by being made twice :slight_smile:

1 Like