The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I swear these cunts are getting worse.

3 Likes

I said at the start of the season that it got glossed over just how shite these were because they finished 2nd year before.

1 Like

Tbf everyone who wasnt an ex utd player or utd fan said that. Its what makes the “told you so” even funnier about ronaldo and ole and now Ralf.

1 Like

1 all, shatteringly dreadful.

1 Like

Jeez who are these cunts playing in blue.

I’m sorry to say again it’s Ralfeh…

2 Likes

I just want this phase of Man U’s history to continue forever

14 Likes

Imagine a world where Everton get relegated and Utd become the new Everton.

5 Likes

someone pass me a margarita. sounds like heaven

1 Like

Nice.

I like it that Man U think they’re so much better than they are. It makes them arrogant enough to do dumb stuff like signing Ronaldo and think they have a chance of winning things, and it makes them go ballistic when the inevitable happens and everything goes pear shaped.
I hope they just miss out on a CL place by a point, so they think they’re nearly good enough even though they’re actually shit.

4 Likes

they keep this form up…Imagine the scenes when the have to travel on a Thursday for Europa Conference league against the likes of Tel Aviv, Bratislava, and Spurs :laughing:

2 Likes

Ooh, think I’ll make myself a cocoa and settle in to watch Goldbridge rant about how fucked they are. Nice evening in.

4 Likes

Gotta laugh…

everton are 8th in this table!

1 Like

As an uber piss take, who’s in for this forum chucking in for a nice hamper or something for Goldbridge with a suitable card and a brilliant picture of a horse?

2 Likes

You’d think that goldbridge has learned by now to stop declaring that United have won the match before the 90 mins is up. But yet, he continues to own himself again and again and again.

7 Likes

I’m watching the “best bits” now. it’s fantastic.

2 Likes

wouldn’t waste the postage, mate. maybe a bouquet of daisies and a condolences card though?

…" Good to Finally See Ragnick Walking the Talk" :rofl:

1 Like
2 Likes