The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

There’s a saying in Hindi/Urdu apt for this

Urban Dictionary: KLPD

1 Like

TITS ON A NUN FC!!!

1 Like

Me too and Rangnick soiled his reputation by joining that lot he is going to drag another poor sap into the mire

1 Like

Weghorst has sent Maguire back to fucking Leicester,Harry Potter and the chamber of constant defensive fuck ups,what a twat.

I must admit,thats a class bit of punditry right there lol

9 Likes

Burnley Held should be the headline.

4 Likes

Yaaass!!!

State of manure
Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

All they need now is a ‘Bring back Ole’ thread at the caf :smirk:

It is kind of funny to recall the Maguire => Van Dijk nonsense that was being spun, not just by ManU fans, but the paid ones in the punditry.

As a thought exercise, LFC have to swap Maguire and Van Dijk. How much money has to go along with that trade? Right to begin with, it is more than we paid Southampton for Van Dijk. If we had to make that swap, Maguire wouldn’t get a game, he would be fighting to get 4th on the depth chart, and wouldn’t have loaned out Nat Phillips. It would have to be at least replacement value of Van Dijk (who knows?) plus virtually all of Maguire’s wages for the remainder of his contract.

1 Like

Ole also made him captain only about 10 seconds after he arrived. That plus the fee makes him virtually undroppable to any manager without a decent pair of cojones which Ralfie is currently showing he doesn’t possess.

Following on from the above…

Cracking Up Lol GIF

7 Likes

How do we sell Slabhead Maguire?

Hope that Ole and Woodward will get employed by Newcastle.

:rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah, despite the pessimism in general, I don’t think most of them have arrived at it yet, the title of the thread is ‘How do we sell’. He is at 28 years old and in the Aubameyang class already. If ManU could find someone he would go to and would take him, the only reason they would not let him go on a free is hubris, or someone trying to avoid blame. The £30M figure is laughable, at somewhere just under £200k per week until 2025, his contract is worth zero.

3 Likes

Just saw the Burnley goal. Maguire really is in a class of his own when it comes to comical defending.

Lovren agrees

Dejan Lovren Smile GIF by Liverpool FC

4 Likes

They are shit.

The appointment of Ralph is probably a backward step from Ole.

They literally have not improved.

Europa for them next season be brilliant

2 Likes

I’ll wait until we win our own game before i watch Goldbridge :expressionless:

4 Likes

They really are up shit creek without a paddle…
Even if things improved on a massive scale starting today… it is probably 6-7years before they become a force to be reckoned with… if ever again!
If the deluded Scum fans think Poch is going to be the answer to their prayers… Then I can still only foresee gloom and doom, for Poch is just a more handsome smooth faced version of David Moyes.! :0)

1 Like

There are two things the United fans still don’t realize:

1. They are yet to hit rock-bottom and they can’t move upwards before that
  2. No matter how many managers they change or players they buy, they will be same as long as their present management is in place
5 Likes

They are basically struggling with a cultural problem. They don’t know what they are or what they are trying to do.

They are still locked into thinking that if they just throw enough good players at this, it will sort it. But their desperation to get players is just compounding their issues. Case in point. Getting Jadon Sancho is a good bit of business. Paying him 300k a week is absolutely toxic. I think it might be @Arminius who said that they might need to get publicly knocked back by some targets like we did in the early FSG years.

An interesting point I heard on the Anfield Wrap, was that they might be too big to fail, but not in a good way. The size of that club is always going to keep them bubbling, and thinking they are just a couple of players short. They are never going to have that crash. A bit like we were in the nineties. We ended up having our crash thanks to H&G and were able to reset.

Oh and their stadium is falling apart. The Theatre of Dream is invested with rats and has massive holes in the roof.

5 Likes