The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Should be the benny Hill music.

Alice wouldn’t go straight to accepting they’ve scored. She’d do a couple of minutes wondering what happened before asking ‘have they scored?’ thirty times, and then doing a minute each imploring for handball, offside and finally a foul on the keeper. Only then will she accept it’s a goal.

I genuinely think part of it was wanting to pay more than we’d paid for Van Dijk.

5 Likes

Season 17 Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

2 Likes

Incredibly , I think there’s some truth in that.

4 Likes

Now imagine trying to make a compilation of Van Dijk’s fuck-ups. You’d be lucky if it went beyond thirty seconds.

1 Like

Ralf has said in the paper about Maguire " He’s our Captain and I don’t see any reason to change that". Let’s hope that he never sees that blooper reel that @SBYM posted. Maguire being in there is as good as a goal for the opposition.

:nerd_face:

1 Like

Not even on TV, my how the mighty have fallen.

Sensing a Ronaldo penalty next match.

Now i wish we had paid more for VVD
(it would still prove to be value for money)

Just to make Man Utd pay more for Maguire,

1 Like

I’m ready for the next episode of this classic comedy, Ever Decreasing Circles

2 Likes

Guy just said he has seen milk turn quicker than Harry Maguire… :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Great header by the Brighton player and a monster safe by DDG.

1 Like

Someone on the caf just said that the OT crowd are chanting “YOU’RE FUCKING SHIT” at United players. Anyone confirm?

Only heard loads of Booos at the half-time whistle… 0-0 - 2nd half starts

goal scored and brighton man down

Kit Beaupre: That’s never a red card, coming from a United fan, not in a million years, Webster had it covered.

1 Like

fernandes just missed a sitter

1 Like

If I was him, I’d go to PSG but I would piss myself laughing if Juventus got him on a free from Man United twice, all while taking almost 90 million pounds from them.

6 Likes