The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Pickford drools when he sees the arms on that lot.

2 Likes

‘I need an English word for this.’

‘Disimprovement.’

:rofl:

When I lived in London I had to go to Croydon one afternoon to pick something up in a van. It was an area called Thornton Heath. “That sounds nice”, I thought to myself. It isn’t.

3 Likes

“poo”

Works for me

1 Like

Fucked??

Leeds United hammering of Manchester United incoming to cap off a shite weekend.

:pray:

2 Likes

Near where the Palace play…

Also has a Wimpey, yeah it’s shit.

1 Like
2 Likes

It’s sickening to say. But I think Liverpool and City are by far the best teams in Europe. Feel free to disagree with me, insult me, I want to be proven wrong.

Would anyone like to take this fella up on his offer??

He likes it when you talk dirty to him…

4 Likes

Ralf dropping truth bombs

Rangnick is assisted by American coach Chris Armas and ex-United player Darren Fletcher who was appointed by the club working behind the scenes as a technical director but is now a visible tracksuited presence alongside the manager.

‘He has always been part of each training session, of each game,’ added Rangnick. 'Obviously he (Fletcher) knows the players, I will ask him his opinion.

‘What his role is with regard to the club, I don’t really know to be honest. I can only tell you what is happening around training session and games. In those areas it is good to have him on board.’

2 Likes

Ralph going to be sitting Ralph down in the morning and asking what the fuck.

2 Likes

Thing is they’ve looked occasionally better but not an awful lot better than when they played under Ole and when they’ve looked worse they’ve stunk.

Villa and Southampton are two games in point in which they’ve been played off the park.

I’m sure they would improve but it was hard not too.

2 Likes

Goodness, how did McTominay stay on the pitch?

Now he’s posting pics of his “battle scars” on Instagram.

Young Leeds Fan at yesterdays game :laughing:

2 Likes

That makes Maguire look absolutely pathetic. There is so much wrong about the attitude that is presented as what Maguire is thinking that it reads like its coming from someone trying to undermine him. Then I realize Maguire is a Bozo and concede he may have been the leak and not know how shit and weak it would make him look.

Utd is way too big a club to have one man be responsible for all the leadership. Ronaldo, while a primadona, is far too valuable an asset as a role model to allow it to go unused in the capacity stated in that piece and avoiding doing so just to save the feelings of your existing captain would be doing a disservice to the club and its players. You think Hendo is ever territorial about the way our players look at or look to Virgil? Of course not, because he’s not a massive baby in way over his head.

4 Likes

Into my fecking veins.

I mentioned this several weeks ago. They do not have a clue.

6 Likes

What happens when you prioritise commercial over competitiveness.

1 Like

Yep, Jordan is and acts like a man. VVD will be the next natural captain I think we all know. As Ronaldo is only a passing fancy at the moment (think mayfly), he can’t have the captaincy which puts then in a quite wonderfully magical shit situation. Captain is dreadful and obvious leader is leaving. Popcorn?

1 Like

Ronald McDonald I feel might get the captaincy for the CL games + Slab the PL games…!
Crazy I know… but we are talking the Old Toilet here and anything becomes possible eh…