The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Paul Rudd Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

If you read it out loud at work in your best Dyche voice the answer will be revealed.

3 Likes

Yeah I noticed their form looked pretty ok but still below City and us over 5/10/15 the usual metrics people look at.

1 Like

Remember throughout the entirety of our title winning season Martin Tyler would mention Norwich winning the second half against us in every game shame they were 4-0 down like at half time.

1 Like

How much time have you put into developing your best Dyche voice? And why? What else do you do with it?

Cant See Dont Look GIF by Global Esports

2 Likes

This came up again last Saturday, though I’m not sure which commentator was on my stream.

Honestly I think this is the only match I’ve ever even heard anyone care that it was a thing.

1 Like

Mrs SBYM loves a bit o’ gravel.

2 Likes

Can confirm.

3 Likes

I did wonder why I saw people spending their Valentine’s in B’n’Q

2 Likes

I don’t remember it being a thing only in sarcasm when the losing team need to take some solace. Forgotten soon after bar Tyler that season and that game.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I rescued it, but after the performance in the first half, it could only get better. What we played in the first half, I still can’t believe what we did. We played without conviction, without all the necessary aggression, that’s why we really struggled. Second half we did better, and with another ten minutes, we might have even won the game. But we have to play better. I was very disappointed with our performance in the first half. We were far too apprehensive, and didn’t take any risks, without any deep runs or verticality. Anthony Elanga is playing as if his dream has come true. I wish a few other players would take him a role model, not because he’s doing everything right, but he’s enjoying himself on the pitch, and that’s what it’s all about. Football is an important ball game for the media and our supporters, but it’s still a ball game and you have to enjoy yourself on the pitch. This is what I wish us to do in the future, and when we play them again in a couple of weeks.”

Truth bombs like this won’t make those entitled cunts like you Ralf

1 Like

In the Ukraine thread I just made a comment about a farmer showing his prize donkey. For some reason I thought immediately of the below…

Anyone?

Anyone???

8 Likes

Looking at that pic and this springs to mind

Fathers Day Eye Roll GIF

3 Likes

Nah, Herman Munster is way to mobile and quick

5 Likes

He was never the cherub he made himself out to be…

1 Like

can watford do the double ?

1 Like

Draw at home against Watford. Cue one mighty Goldbridge explosion.

2 Likes

“Attack attack attack” :rofl:

1 Like

Run away, run away, run away

1 Like

If you take from when Ralf took over, ignore a few of the draws, then he has better results than everyone bar Man City.

Be a bit more respectful