The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Saw this pop up on my feed, with the comment that it had not aged well

7 Likes

Hahahaha…that’s gotta be fake. It is fucking delusional insane!

2 Likes

Fuck sake.

These cunts cannot be relied upon for anything.

Proper fucking wank bags

1 Like

Europa conference league here comes Ronnie.

1 Like

A mum claims that Cristiano Ronaldo “assaulted” and “bruised” her 14-year-old son by swiping his mobile phone out of his hand at full-time of Everton’s game against Manchester United.

1 Like

I’d love to find the video to confirm it is real, but this was also the source of the ‘give him a blank cheque’ infamy

edit: no video, but a somewhat credible source "They’ll have their excuses" - Rio Ferdinand insists Manchester United have gone past Liverpool - Manchester Evening News

3 Likes

That aged badly the second it was uttered. Thanks for the laugh Rio.

Seen a video of him smashing something on the ground while heading to the tunnel. Looks like a phone but can’t really tell what it is from the clip.

Here it is:

https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/1512825106023727114?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1512825106023727114|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

Better angle:

https://twitter.com/CrewsMat10/status/1512891901082542080?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1512891901082542080|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

Not the worst thing he has ever done… allegedly.

2 Likes

kurt angle wrestling GIF by WWE

Least he could do is offer a replacement phone as well too.

Liverpool , Man City and Chelsea more or less have settled squads (Maybe Chelsea needs a defensive rebuild). Conte seems to be building something good at Spurs and Arteta is building a very good young team with Arsenal.

There are the likes of West Ham who if they can hold on to the likes of Bowen and Rice will continue to do well. Crystal Palace and Aston Viilla will do well too (especially if Aston Villa continue to spend money to buy good players). Then there’s Sandcastle who will almost certainly go on a major spending spree.

Top 4 for United even with Ten Haag with the entire squad almost needed to be gutted is highly improbable for the next 2 seasons.

1 Like

Han Solo I Know GIFs | Tenor

Such honesty , clearly tbe leader and captain that a big club like Man Utd need and deserve

3 Likes

He really does. :rofl:

That is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve seen on a football pitch :rofl:

At this point he’s just a parody of a footballer.

sniffing lady gaga GIF

Hopefully he doesn’t get a ban, I don’t want him missing the game at Anfield.

4 Likes

Rangnick, after the match, was bemoaning the fact that his team did not “create more overlaps and underlaps.”

Laps? Bring back Moyesey!

3 Likes

He’ll throw a sickie for that one.

Just like some of the other alleged acts, this one will now have to be left in the hands of the police to press charges. (Or not). They have opened an investigation according to the beeb. This probably means the topic is now out of bounds here(?)

1 Like