The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Spurs have a bad defense, a keeper who is always going to be liable to throw away any hard fought advantage in a game at a key time, and have very limited depth, but you’re starting to see the shoots of a competitive team now with Conte and the two new signings from Juve (both of whom at the time seemed far too good for spurs). I dont think Spurs are going to win anything, but at this point the only reason to leave them to join Utd would be to ry to double your salary. If Kane isnt going to go to City or Chelsea there really isnt a need for him to think about going anywhere else.

1 Like

Translation: with the aim of significantly increasing the amount of money we suck out of fan pockets.

2 Likes

He also got ajax to the semis couple of seasons back and they did well in the group stages this year. He is no klopp or pep but who else are ?

1 Like

Craft beers, cheese boards, virtual reality MUFC World…

Only 50 quid a ticket.

2 Likes

You forgot the prawn sandwiches.

2 Likes

And don’t get me wrong, I love two of those things.

1 Like

What’s wrong with craft beers and cheese boards?

1 Like

I agree he is worth a shot but it doesn’t always translate I guess we will see, I think the issues are wider at the club and I think LVG was right when he was mocked for the commercial comment.

1 Like

Fundamentally, the culture at United is no longer centered on winning. No coaching is going to solve that.

3 Likes

They won’t do it, but I’d love them to come out against us with Pogba, Fernandes, Lingard, Elanga, Sancho and Ronaldo all starting.

:joy: :tada:

1 Like

One of the highlights of the day; Maguire managing to kick Pogba in the head at an attacking corner. No real danger so it was funny as fuck.

5 Likes

He could’ve kicked some sense into him.

2 Likes

Didn’t he headbutt him the other week as well ?

2 Likes

I dunno. Would explain Pogba’s angry reaction.

1 Like

Wasnt that Ronaldo he caught?

1 Like

Yeah you’re right.

1 Like
5 Likes

Time for another new contract?

1 Like

Oh I love a good lowlights reel.

A few Maguire specials in that reel. Is it something you can catch?