The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

His favorite color is yellow and green looks like grass, leave him alone. :rofl:

1 Like

What are the chances he drove straight into a wall? - Cause we all know he can’t take corners :rofl:

In all seriousness, I am glad that the reports are saying no one suffered serious injury.

2 Likes

Think the car crash is their entire season…

Or their entire club?

1 Like

Sounds like his car control is as good as his ball control.

I echo Aussielad’s comments and although he is a diving cunt that plays for Manure, human life is more important than football and it’s good to hear no-one was hurt.

2 Likes

I heard his teeth went through the windscreen… apart from that all ok…

3 Likes

That’s a daily occurance when he gets in the car.

3 Likes

One of the most expensive cars on the road and Bruno still can’t take a corner.

5 Likes

He tried to slide-tackle the other car, with studs up.
Should be a red card for him.

Not even close mate, just a regular nice car, you can blow more than 20 times that on a really good
car.

It was a joke mate.

Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

2 Likes

The lengths United players are willing to go to to avoid playing against us…

7 Likes

Bet the plank…plays tomorrow…

2 Likes

What’s the bet that Ronnie is rested tomorrow ?

Was Goofy still rolling around the floor when the paramedics arrived I wonder…! :wink: :thinking:

Utd should rest players against us in preparation for their real 6 pointer against Arsenal on the weekend.

4 Likes

Close to zero. Who else have they got? Cavani is “injured”, Greenwood isn’t going to play football again, Rashford is shite…there’s literally no-one else to play in the forward position. They tried Bruno at false 9 and he was gash, so that’s unlikely to be tried again.

McFred and Varane are injured, meaning Matic will have to play, and he’s incapable of playing more than 60 mins at a time anymore.

Seriously, anything less than a 3-goal win will be a fucking embarrassment tomorrow.

4 Likes

Hope Ronaldo starts, might be his last time at Anfield.

So sad that Messi played only twice at our ground, only speaks volumes how far we were from the top level for a long time during Messi’s/Ronaldo’s peak.

2 Likes

Genuine question…why is Pogba so disliked by United supporters? They were working him with a shower of boos coming off after the match last week.

Is it effort, attitude? I am asking genuinely bc I don’t follow closely what is happening there. They seem to REALLY dislike Pogba.

It should be because of his work rate and lack of good performances, but is probably just because he will be out of contract in the summer…

2 Likes

Just noticed in the news that Ronaldo’s baby son has died. I’m guessing that he will not be playing tomorrow. Obviously not the news that anyone would want to hear.

6 Likes