The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

That’s sad news coming from Ronaldo’s family. RIP to the little baby boy.

5 Likes

Hope this happens.

12 Likes

Wonderful opportunity to improve the atmosphere in the stands in this fixture for years to come, one where chants about Hillsborough and Munich will not be tolerated.

14 Likes

I dont care what the manures do or dont do. Its about us as liverpool needing to show that we dont support chants about munich.

6 Likes

You don’t care what opposition fans chant? OK.

Let them show themselves as cunts. Its up to them to change their behaviour. We as fans can only control what we do.

1 Like

So a wonderful opportunity to demonstrate that our humanity and empathy, not only us but the opposition fans too then!?

The tribalism in football is such that a section of manures will ne singing about hillsborough and there will be a section of liverpool fans singing about munich.

I for one want the munich chants to stop. But i cant expect man utd fans to want to stop the hillsborough chants

I respect your sentiment and agree with it too but i doubt you can stop dickheads from changing their behavioir. I just hope Liverpool fans stay classy and maintain their dignity (the most obv do but then there are the dickheads among our fanbase as well )

Absolutely. I guess I’m hoping that maybe today could be a watershed moment when human decency and respect would overcome the vile nature of some fans, and I include our own in that. I’d love a zero tolerance attitude and anyone caught singing about the obvious disasters get a lifetime ban.

I remember having the same hope after Everton’s show of support for Hillsborough a few years ago.

1 Like

I’m sure that the majority of their fans want the Hillsborough chants to also stop. It reflects terribly on a club and tarnishes everyone.

1 Like

Have to say it was the good, the bad and the Penandes tonight.

Brutal

8 Likes

To everton and their fans credit , they have always been supportive of the Hillsborough movement. Thats about the only thing they deserve credit for.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

4 Likes

was definitely the match at anfield

1 Like

:wink:

12 Likes

Yassss this is the guy I was looking for. I had an inkling to search for ‘fat piggy man u’ but felt bad for judging him on his size. Turns out I shouldn’t have worried.

G Neville :“I’ve never seen it as bad as that. When I played Liverpool weren’t that great but they never made it that easy for us. I’ve never seen a United team wilt or be as flaky as they were in this game.”

What is the passage of time like!

Top to bottom the club is filled with buffoons

1 Like

Long may it continue… I still hope they won’t fluke their way to fourth spot, they’re not out yet, courtesy of Arsenal’s implosion.

1 Like

This lot even look bothered about top 4. That is just weird.

Poorest United side I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes