The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Erik The Vile-king?

1 Like

Perhaps, but he has his weaknesses too, don’t think he is a tactical manager more of a one-trick pony if his normal gameplan (high pressure) does not work he does not seem to be able to switch to plan B or even C, his recruiting together with dirty man Overmars has been so so, some good and more than a few bad and how he will cope with a real diva like Progba and Ronaldo has to be seen.

Time will tell.

1 Like

Remember when all the pundits predicted they’d finish above us?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

That was hilarious.

3 Likes

Pogba is gone this summer. His contract is ending.

It’s literally not his job to sort it out at the levels that are most broken.

1 Like

Well, Slabhead is not … :blush:

Ajax Football Club: “Liverpool gave Man United 9 this season and we gave them ten”

3 Likes

Maybe I should say if THEY are able to sort it out at all levels.

Whatever his strengths, and we will see how he fares in the Prem soon enough, Man Utd appear broken throughout, and fixing one part of it will not be enough.

Like all reds I am enjoying their struggle.

No Hag-gling required too.
Or is it after some intense Hag-gling.
I dunno.

Problem is how long does if it lasts if he starts badly? Ole got time because of his status and the second place.

2 Likes

Depends on who is advising them. With the head recruitment staff also leaving, I imagine he will be given time. The owners will be aware now there isn’t a quick fix.

He was gone when he signed.

But, and hear me out, what if we just spend 150 million quid on two top older players who have already won everything elsewhere, lets say Toni Kroos and Lewondowski?

Smelling United GIF

8 Likes

They’ll go for Darwin - fingers crossed eh!

Steve McClaren will be one of Ten Hags assistants, probably in finding the best pubs in Manchester … :innocent:

He died 140 years ago. Would probably still put in a better shift than Pogba.

3 Likes

At least he could help them evolve

3 Likes

He posted a clip of the applause and the following message;

One world… One sport… One global family… Thanks, Anfield. Me and my family will never forget this moment of respect and compassion. :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

Fair play to him for acknowledging it.

28 Likes

That wouldn’t fill me with confidence.

3 Likes

Should have seen the other guy :rofl: