The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Question I wonder who else was on that list?

2 Likes

Because he speaks fluent Dutch, or he thinks he does. Remember his hilarious interview?

1 Like

With Rangnick still there they might be able to bring in some Red Bull players (Nkunku for example), I am sure ten Haag will have some players from the Dutch league he would want to bring in and even without CL I am sure Manchester United can still attract english players like Kane and Rice.

1 Like

Pochettino and who knows who else.

Perhaps he is as fluent in a number of other languages and could be of great help as a translator :joy:

Poch and Enrique, both of whom were considered not obtainable. The other more tenable options were reported to be Emery, Lopetegui.

2 Likes

Fair dues to him. Makes the behaviour of those fans at Anfield even more shameful and embarrassing.

2 Likes

Darren Fletcher seems to be the one constant in the club’s malaise post-Fergie. :thinking:

5 Likes

that’s awful

Ronald McDonald, The Little Mermaid, Baloo from Jungle Book and 1 of the Aliens living in Area 51

1 Like

Why do people think this is acceptable.

3 Likes

Yes that was fun :joy:

Fergie seems to be the one constant

1 Like

lol … yeah

@Roydom , still believe idiots can change ?

1 Like

So I think it’s horrible that Slabhead’s had a bomb threat, but this post in the Caf’s thread on the incident has had me rolling ont he floor for the last 10 mins:

8 Likes

sam-allardyce-wba-486x365

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I know people can get het up on these forums but I don’t think it’s ever got that bad.

Just as a thought, who thought threatening to blow up a player’s family would make them play better? Fergie?

2 Likes

Yup hopefully they listen as it’s exactly the same mindset that’s got them so good.

ETH needs to look at his squad and build it up over time but the delusions on Twitter expectations are high so it’s a tough job. So expect another rush job.

I don’t think bar Ole any of their managers have been particularly poor, maybe Jose as he is now but they didn’t back Moyes at all if I remember.

1 Like

The interesting point for me was that he is “expected to bring in a former United coach or player as part of his backroom team”.

They will continue to cling to the past. I don’t think we will see revolution here and evolution will continue to be difficult…

Even if they do buy Darwin :wink:

2 Likes