The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

First time since 1981 that United have lost 4 consecutive league games away from home.

3 Likes

I hope they don’t. West Ham or Wolves will take that competition seriously. United will be just another joke.

1 Like

Disney Just Say No GIF by BrittDoesDesign

3 Likes
4 Likes

The whole thing needs a reset, with young, hungry players on modest wages who will earn more as they earn it. The money they are throwing around is actually harming them.

Right now it’s a bit of a case study in how empires fall.

1 Like

The Daily Mash described reading the Mail as, “Like being in a mental hospital for half an hour”.

2 Likes

A clue in The Star’s crossword: ‘Dog (3 letters)’. The answer is ‘dog’.

4 Likes

Sounds like way too much of a hit on their marketing machine. They need at least 1 marquee signing, maybe 2 if Ron leaves. We will know exactly how this revolution will go, depending on the type of player they sign.

I don’t think there is a marquee signing out there that is within their reach (with no CL). Marketing marquee, not your Rice type signing.

7 Likes

Goldbridge went to town on him after the match.

The cunt has been found out faster than Jussie Smollett.

1 Like

denzel washington GIF

5 Likes

They had a chance to put two performances in this week to show some desire….

They’ve been worse than garbage.

2 Likes

I bow to the superior wing man.

It’s an interesting question…

If a player has clearly downed tools - for whatever fucked up reason he has - could you trust them again if they started trying under a new manager just a few months later??

I guess winning is everything and most people wouldn’t care if you were picking up the points.

2 Likes

Are you talking about Coutinho :grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Please don’t shoot me in the head.

How has Bruno lost his ability to score from penalties? I know he doesnt get as many now but he seems to miss any he does get…

I was also surprised to see how many goals Ronny has got this season…

Well I’m seriously thinking about downing tools as @PeachesEnRegalia wing man. Thankless task, and I was ready to take one for the team as well.

But no more!!

Maybe that new contract he signed had a clause that he can go if they don’t make top 4. Not in his interest to make that happen if he wants out.

Of course that’s completely unfounded speculation.

I am on the record as describing him as an ‘outstanding’ player.

He has dropped off a cliff faster than Thelma and Louise. I’m certain he hasn’t all of a sudden become shit, so the only reason must be he is perhaps the most mentally weak player to ever grace a football pitch.

Imagine having him and Pogba in the same squad!!!

1 Like