The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

The caf is fun!!!

Why are people desperate for Poch? Has he ever been in a relegation battle? Big Sam Allardyce is the man to get us out of this mess!

Giggsy might be free next week…

On bail?

What has Poch achieved in management?..

He didn’t relegate Cardiff?

Piss off Ole!

I for one can’t wait that we hire Poch. In these 2 years i learned so much about excuses. Man, whatever happens i will just throw excuses. Just for fun. Needs time, not his squad, means well, we are getting there, needs Sancho, can’t win without defender…, i can’t wait. And threads…i will make a thread after every win. Whooop whoop we beat WBA . Masterclass by Poch.
I will be top of the top reds. And repeat “support your manager”
…NOT

7 Likes

I was peeking there yesterday, am I right, that they have completely deleted the Liverpool thread? HafcknHa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

That technically is true. On his day, he is one of the world’s best midfielders…

His day though could be argued to have been in 2016

5 Likes

FIFA (Fixed It For ‘Alright’)

3 Likes

I’m worried Jota’s day was 3rd November 2020

2 Likes

No need to worry about Jota. The lad has plenty more of his days in him.

2 Likes

At Juventis he was one of the best midfielders in the world, anyone saying otherwise is wrong

One season a great player does not make. All it achieved is upping his transfer fee to a level that he’s never lived up to.

To be a great player I believe there are a number of prerequisites. Two of which are -

a) You make every team you play for better.
b) consistency.

Pogba has actually makes United worse. However, to his credit does display consistency. He’s consistently hopeless.

7 Likes

Heart warming pic

9 Likes

He looks well chuffed.

2 Likes

This is brilliant coming from a man who is capable of going from “this is fantastic, give Ole time” to “where’s the organization in this team” in the space of a few days/weeks.

He’s another one (of a good few, Ashley Cole especially) who disappointed me how he speaks about the game, considering the player he was.

3 Likes

Ole defensive shape,makes sense considering the players.

16 Likes

This is a very nice way of saying “He’s fucking shit”

2 Likes

So smash him?

2 Likes

I’m speculating but I’m going to have a real problem if Pochettino goes to United. Sure we can bang on about how he hasn’t won a trophy, but Jurgen respects the hell out of him and – while he’s always courteous towards the opposition – the way he speaks about Poch is the level of praise reserved for managers like Pep/etc. I am so thankful that Jurgen is our manager, he is the world’s best manager and one of its greatest human beings, but I do rate Poch as a manager and find him a nice guy as well. The Glazers are muppets but they do have more willingness to spend than Levy (without getting into the financial models of the two clubs) and Poch would be much more likely to get the players he wants. It would be an absolute shame if he ruined my image of him by going to United (although I’m sure he would be just fine).

1 Like

As long as Ed Woodknob is in charge, even Sir fucking Alex wouldn’t be able to save them.

4 Likes

I dont think Poch can turn them around with the current squad though.
Pogba is a symptom of the malaise in modern football, Sanchez, Ozil all these talented players who settle to drift mode at big clubs because they are not seen as leaders of their packs.
Pogba should be what Gerrard was to us, a leader, a driving force. He (was) is a decent player but his attitude has robbed himself of greatness.

But they are doing well enough at the moment. Ole will turn this around…

5 Likes

When Pochettino (or whoever else) takes over, the first thing they will have to do is reshape the squad. That means trying to find buyers for players who have either been underperforming or are simply crap. This will lead to huge losses on those players for whom they can actually find buyers; the rest will just sit on the bench draining massive wages out of the club for negligible returns.

I can’t wait.

5 Likes