The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I think, if Utd lose to the blueshite on Saturday, then the pressure on them to sack Ole will be ramped up and he’ll be gone next week.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t reckon he will last the weekend if Everton get a hold of them.

7 Likes

Probably, they must surely be considering making an approach for Pochettino now.

1 Like

Its all over the web that they have already, ranging from beating Citeh to Poch and/or replacing under fire Ole, Ole, Ole :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Just bringing the right manager might not be sufficient, and just transforming the structure and getting off the field things rights itself might not be sufficient as well. It requires a combination of both, with patience from the fans knowing all of this will take time. Currently there are broken at both ends.

They can get Poch and it might be the first step towards getting things sorted, but it alone won’t be the only aspect for progress. Immediate success by no means is a guarantee and that’ll test fans patience again. United fans tbh might be more considerate than the likes of Chelsea, but it’ll be a test given the expectations nonetheless. Hope it fails absolutely miserably and they end up regretting letting Ole go (lol, that will be some failure mind) :joy:

2 Likes

Well if slab head could bump into that Brazilian bignose… Guess he is to slow for that. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Poch is a whiney cunt and a mediocre manager, IMO. He needs the right players at his disposal to get close, and it will take him years and lots of money to do that at United. I’m not worried in the least about Poch to United, as long as they have those owners and that board and Ed Woodward running things, they’ll be mostly shit with the odd cup.

7 Likes

I’m looking forward to Poch’s fat little pudgy face aging at the speed of light,i reckon you age 10 years per 1 year at utd.

8 Likes

Anyway please join me in a toast to the continued tenure of Edward Woodward :clinking_glasses:

Surely no equaliser.

10 Likes

Howling again :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You’ll have to stop sending these every time I see your post I start giggling without stopping my wife thinks that I am not taking this lockdown well and have gone barmy :+1:

2 Likes

It could be worse, she could be saying “is that Scott Jones making you laugh, again? He’s sooo funny, isn’t he? And handsome. Oh look, he’s even drawn a picture of his massive cock on this one…”
FGred: “what’s that?”
“Oh no, nothing…you carry on dear”

3 Likes

12 Likes

That’s exactly what has just happened wife: what are you laughing at now
Me: nothing
Wife jumps of the settee and snatch phone
Wife: disgusting
:joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

@FGred’s missus is watching?

Tits bum fanny

9 Likes

Ignore him Mrs FGRed.

You should read my posts only. I swear less than half the time.

4 Likes

Is today the day??

Ole out will be sad…but the lulz of becoming Watford-lite will also not be lost on me.

2 Likes

No, please let Ole continue to be at the wheel, keeping on turning corners and perennially starting and restarting ManUre’s season.

3 Likes

Man United’s starting 11 vs the Blueshites

14 Likes

You’re nearly a week late, mate; @Retro_Helix posted that in this thread last Sunday.

Drugs slowing you down, are they? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes