The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Did anyone hear that??

Sound like a grown man sobbing in the distance…

Oh…right…it’s Goldbridge.

McTominay must be starting.

3 Likes

Looking at the starting lineups, I’m getting worried.

Everton look the better side; they might win this and cause Ole to get the boot.

And we definitely do not want that.

3 Likes

I reckon they’re certainties.

That Utd side is decidedly shite!

2 Likes

When Ole gets the boot… it should come after a thrashing inflicted upon them at Anfield…
But hey-ho… not for a season or two…
Will also give McGuire a chance to put on another 20kg in weight…

1 Like

Not the drugs, just whatever @Scott.Jones is smoking.

2 Likes

Oh dear…

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s Everton reverting to mean but where would Man United be without Fernandes? The best signing they’ve made since De Gea. He reminds me of Suarez 2012-2014 in that aspect, they have a few really good players but they would be unrecognisable without him. Constantly popping up in good positions, supreme confidence on the ball, scores, assists… And dives, too! But a quality player nonetheles.

3 Likes

Ole steadying the ship !
#Ole_IN

1 Like

Yes I think you’re right :laughing:

1 Like

Yes I agree I wanted us to sign him but since we bought Jota I think we have bought a much better player and cheaper

1 Like

Ole has to be given 5 more years after this

4 Likes

Ole in, you say?

6 Likes

Pub team game that was,utd’s pub team was better.

1 Like

Yep, Rio will be demanding a new contract for him now.

1 Like

Man United seem to have a disease called OLE-19. Easy to catch, apparently, and difficult to get rid of, hopefully. Its symptoms come and go. Patient gets sick, recovers, feels good for a while, then relapses into symptoms of listlessness and lack of coordination.

8 Likes

:joy:
Ole-99 seems more fitting. Where would he be without that goal. That’s the ground zero!

5 Likes

Ole :rofl:

9 Likes

I think it’s fairly well-known he supported LFC growing up.

3 Likes

Not sure why but I think traditionally there is a huge Reds fanbase in all of Scandinavia.

1 Like

I know it is but this is the Ole thread so i thought it was topical and I just seen it today. Maybe i should take it down?

2 Likes