The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Quite hairy though. My cucumber never quite got that far.

Dont think my cucumber turned orange.

Animated GIF

Putin then.

That is not even 2.5 Maguires.

8 Likes

A Maguire, Pogba and a Donny.

1 Like

Any scraps leftover for a Daniel James or sub Daniel James?

2 Likes

Definitely smelly

1 Like

Another 2 Maguire’s would make a phenomenal difference though. Guaranteed relegation I’d have thought.

1 Like

I would think they would be going in for tarkowski (as a replacement for Jones atleast)

Maguire will end up at Everton, where many Utd rejects are sent.

1 Like

The only club that could pay his wages and want him is probably Newcastle. Only place alot of their players could go and not lose wages.

I didn’t say I fear them, just that they aren’t as broken as they look. They need a figurehead, who I hope they don’t find, otherwise they won’t be able to compete with us and Man City.

No, they need a coherent team with a decent manager. One or two signings isn’t going to to shit. They aren’t ‘one player away’ from competing as the adage goes. De Gea isn’t going to last all that much longer, their defence is crap all along the line, the midfield is dysfunctional and not fit for purpose and their front line is a joke.

2 Likes

Just like the Millennium Falcon made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs, all big transfers should now be measured in Maguires.

3 Likes

And is paid 0.00024 Maguire’s a year.

Bunga Bunga ltd based in the Cayman Islands and no employees have sponsored Haaland for 1 Maguire per anum.

3 Likes

All Manure need is a good 38 spankings!!!

Interesting fact: a parsec is a unit of distance, not time.

2 Likes

Cunt! You stole my line before I could get it in. Bastard time difference…

That’s what you get for living in a different parsec zone.

4 Likes

hahahaha @PeachesEnRegalia

1 Like