The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Were did you hear that?

6 Likes

I see what you did they’re. :wink:

3 Likes

Christmas has come early, fuckers.

At 9pm tonight, choccy77 posted the inside word on a conversation he overheard in a London hotel about Mo leaving.

Deadset fucking hilarious.

9 Likes

Have a read. It is gold.

Link above will take you straight to the post.

1 Like

See also: Mike Lindell says there’s a way to overturn the election.

I did once over hear a footballer in a hotel… He was ordering a pizza.

Why do I never get the gossipy details.

Having read it I don’t think choccy heard anything either, at least I know a certain PL player likes pineapple on his pizza.

2 Likes

We sat next to Mourinho having a rather pleasant afternoon tea in Manc once. He was on his phone all the time. Sadly not in English, he’s not that daft.

2 Likes

Apparently Choccy heard Mourinho was having a medical 3 months before he joined Man Utd but didn’t tell the cafe.

The guy knows it all :thinking:

2 Likes

not even close to this gem

I’d love for us to offer him a contract but with Rashford and Ronaldo we don’t really need him

4 Likes

Has to be sarcasm. Has to be.

1 Like

It is.

Still funny AF.

Did it go something like

este lugar é uma merda, e então eles vão e jogam oitenta milhões de merda na porra do Harry Maguire. Eles realmente não poderiam ficar chateados em uma porra de uma cervejaria neste lote

Why do they have a thread for an opposition player :laughing:. We are living in their heads, aren’t we :grin:

1 Like

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

hahah @PeachesEnRegalia

4 Likes

God damnit.

1 Like

Why am I seeing this only now… :joy: :joy: :joy:

6 Likes

Should have been chucked out of the competition but they were anyhow :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s how they are taught to do it in training, just ask choccy77 who’s sitting in a hotel somewhere in London.

3 Likes
1 Like

Haha @ManUnited

5 Likes