The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I assume this means theyll sign alaba when hes 35/6

2 Likes

Announce Arnautović :partying_face:

5 Likes

Holy shitballs.

These morons would fuck up a bowl of cereal.

7 Likes

Got to wonder what it was about his spell at Utd that led Austria to think he was the right choice for them :rofl:

3 Likes

Arlo White: “Plenty of empty red seats shimmering under the floodlights…”

1 Like
12 Likes

Morans !

4 Likes

It’s not nice to call people sputid

4 Likes

The Athletic piece on the Ten Hag’s hiring was interesting…Ten Hag is not being involved in moves for players (at least yet), and Ralf has not been involved in anything. They seemingly thought their own team was working well enough together in the initial stages of the managerial search that they cut him out and asked him to just concentrate on the coaching. So it seems his ongoing consultancy simply means being paid not to do the job he thought he was hired to do.

I’d be down for some of that.

4 Likes

Does Choccy77 turn up pissed wearing a mankini?

Asking for a friend.

I doubt any serious football people thinking about his performance and the ManU situation begrudge him getting paid to babysit. Limiescouse’s analogy of the substitute teacher is perfect.

2 Likes

They really are like a monkey fucking a football

2 Likes

This makes me so happy. The ManU game, Divock against Everton, Villarreal, Klopp extending his contract. And now I see this.

You bring in a renowned club builder, but then don’t let him do any building. Just put him in charge of tea and coffee instead. It’s great.

5 Likes

Yeah, remember all the hype and bluster about him being the godfather of this, the mentor of anybody that could be mentioned and being Bob the Builder’s fairy godmother’s uncle? Then remember the mental gymnastics going around the pundits claiming that at point x the only team with more points than him was City (forgetting a truncated Christmas schedule that saw as many postponements as games played).

It’s all aged beautifullly and he started looking like Hodgson lost on the touch line about halfway through his tenure. Now he’s like the horse they’re just waiting to get out back so it doesn’t embarrass them with the neighbors.

5 Likes

That is a bit harsh mate.

Morons aren’t that bad :rofl:

1 Like

Multiple trophies
Enjoyable games
Passionate fans
Shrewd recruitments

United fans should be drooling for such failures.

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I received this badge for posting the choccy77 hilarity.

‘useful link’

‘added interesting context’

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you say so…

5 Likes

So Carlo used the Everton job as a stepping stone for the Real Madrid job and now Ralf has used the ManU job as a stepping stone for the job at Austria.

6 Likes

And that would be great if that was their attitude because it would again be misdiagnosing the problem. He has been set up to fail. It seems like he has seen the lack of response he has received and has decided the best thing he can do now to elicit change is to stand back and let all the shitness be exposed.

1 Like

Ralf was probably a good idea to a number of clubs but not Man Utd, they have to get desperate and build a project, their fans are already calling for ETH to spend billions.