The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

do you mean Flying Pig?

FUCKINGHELLMATEICANTFUCKINGBELIEVEITMATEHESLETHIMGETTHESHOTAWAYFUCKSSAKEMCTOMINAYYOUFUCKINGCUNTITSONEFUCKINGNILANDIVEGOTSHOOTINGPAINSDOWNMYLEFTFUCKINGARM

That lad

3 Likes

images

1 Like

Yep, The Flying Pig. I’ve never laughed so much at United in my life while watching him lose it at Slabby Maguire.

3 Likes

Spent last night with a rather keen United fan. Was and is convinced that Liverpool’s success is purely down to doping. Cited Robbo sprinting like a loon to the last second. I showed him a few vids of United players being lazy cunts. They all on weed are they mate?

That’s the new one my dad has hit on as well, so it must be out there as part of the conversation somewhere.

1 Like

I was watching part of Goldbridge’s LFC v Spurs watchalong, and he made a joke about it at one point, rowing back slightly afterwards with the “I’m only joking, of course they’re not”, but still. You get the impression they’d love for it to be true, so that it’s not them being absolute shit, it’s us cheating that’s caused the gap between us.

2 Likes

Philippe Coutinho changed the course of Liverpool history in a way nobody expected - Liverpool Echo

Ian Graham, Liverpool’s Head of Research, has previously talked about how the club seek improvements in performance, stating: “Say we’ve got a budget of £50m for transfers, what is the maximum improvement we could get with that transfer budget?”

Once Coutinho’s funds were made available, Liverpool determined their defensive department to be their weakest.

The United thread is probably the most appropriate place to put this quote…

1 Like

Hes got incredible breath control. Might think of auditioning for a speed metal band.

Manchester United’s summer transfer plans are in disarray after three midfield transfer targets for the summer have rejected a move to Old Trafford. (Star)

Ah lack of CL is starting to bite finally

3 Likes

Ironically it’s cheaty who actually employ a confirmed dopers: Josep Guardiola. Why the fuck don’t they mention that?

2 Likes

This might be even better than the caf thread.

Fixed it :blush:

2 Likes

When you appoint a Dutch coach who previously coached a dutch international to hopefully sign the best dutch internationals… Then remember you’re still Utd and still shit…

3 Likes

Oddest thing is they’ve downed their tools for a few weeks probably banking on attracting whatever they want. They might find themselves like we did having to compete with Spurs and that was a Spurs without European Football.

1 Like

That’s always the big paradox at a club like Utd in this situation though. There are too many players not up to the standard but earning more than their performances deserve and an amount they wont get anywhere else. Yet they are in a position where they need the players they have identified as being surplus to requirements to perform so they get the league position required to attract the new players who will be brought in as their replacements.

adorable chasing tail GIF

5 Likes

Yeah, just because Ten Hag is dutch doesn’t mean De Jong will want to go there.

Already seeing the theories that’ll he’ll get the best out of Van De Beek. Just like Tuchel was turning Werner into a worldbeater. Sure.

2 Likes

Steve McClaren will get the best out of Van de Beek. For sssure!

4 Likes

Hé will show him where the best pubs are you mean … :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: