The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

4 Likes

Harry, you’re shit so can you pleashe fuck off.

4 Likes

What? Talk to a fridge?
Might as well be having a conversation with a tombstone slab.
Oh wait, he’s that as well. Silly me. :smiling_face:

I bet it doesn’t happen. Too embarrassing to admit the level of fuck up. Plus every mistake is 5million Instagram views.

1 Like

Watched our game from start to finish. Didn’t even realise this lot had lost again :rofl:

Shame WH didn’t consign them to the Europa Conference league. Would’ve been fun to see them struggle in that. As it is, the Europa League allows them to get the coefficient points and still be somewhat relevent.

1 Like

He’s not one biscuit, he is…

Attachment-limp_bizkit_still_sucks

1 Like

Just thinking they could still end up there. With that extra playoff round for second place more fun can be had.

I was thinking about this the other day funnily enough. The first words out of Ten Hag’s mouth, when he first sits behind his new desk, are going to be, “Bring me the one they call The Slab”.

Steve McClaren has been confirmed as Ten Hag’s assistant. For Shhhure!

1 Like

3 Likes

He hasn’t even started and look how smug this guy is…

The Walter White era :joy:

7 Likes

They need a star name to kick off their new manager reign.

Gareth Bale would be perfect for them. Give him 500k a week for 3 years. Do it please.

8 Likes

I’m surprised of the lack of talk of Neves going there. He fits the bill of what they need in midfield (less about winning the ball and more about being able to do something productive with it), and is supposedly on the verge of leaving Wolves, but I see no links between the two.

2 Likes

Because he’s not dutch and the majority media are only capable of linking players who are of the same nationality or who played at the manager’s previous club.

But more seriously, I’ve seen plenty links on twitter, just not from more ‘reliable’ sources.

1 Like

United have had this thing for a while now that any “marquee” signings have to be from big teams, or be established “world class” stars. Neves doesn’t move the social media needle enough, and he’s from a team that finished below them.

They are never going to learn how to spot value in the transfer market, because their approach is t driven by data and analytics, it’s driven by commercial sales and social media clicks.

5 Likes

Oh that devious :slight_smile: I like it, and I can see it happening!

1 Like

Ballotelli incoming

2 Likes

Hilarious article on the complete dysfunction at ManU. They are a long long way from competing with us. Culture is important and a lot of players will have to leave.

5 Likes

Finally, a benefit of Brexit :rofl:

"McKenna deciding to leave their coaching roles and then saw three potential appointments ruled out by unavailability or Brexit red tape, "

"Rangnick also set alarm bells ringing within the club when he was warned that managing United would lead to unprecedented scrutiny of his results and decision-making in the media and among supporters.

“Ralf just smiled and said, ‘Don’t worry, I moved to a big club before when I left Hoffenheim for Schalke so I know what to expect,’ a source told ESPN. “It’s fair to say that he had no idea what to expect.”” :rofl:

5 Likes