The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Those are data and analytics — just the wrong kind. :wink:

1 Like

LOL like the one that lasted from 1986 to 2013? :poop:

5 Likes

Yes he needs to worry about the continuing rot at his own club before talking about other clubs.

4 Likes

I don’t mind him making such comments, but it always feels like things like these come back to bite the emitter of such words in the arse.

2 Likes

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Yeah, I feel I’ll see that a few times next season and not in a good way for Man Utd and Walter White.

1 Like

I was assuming he was talking about the Solskjaer era

Fair play to Keane.

13 Likes

Yeah, that really is the modern day football fan for you, it was half the reason why I relaxed a bit when we won the FA Cup as I knew the crap some fans would mention as well as some pundits, no doubt if we fail on Saturday one of the talking wankspittles will be out to tell us what a shit season we had.

Hopefully we make them look even more embarrassing on Saturday.

9 Likes

Not enough Insta followers.

Hit the link, post of the season.

2 Likes

It’s not funny anymore, I have started to pity this lot. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

That’s just pathetic.

1 Like

Can’t 63% of our players have ‘asthma’ as well?

Pogba definitely would have benefited from the scouse PEDs. He runs like he got asthma, COVID and tuberculosis all at the same time.

1 Like

I don’t even understand what the fuck that is about!

Some bullshit rumours that 63% of our players are prescribed asthma inhalers to take pre-game - and that’s claimed to be a performance enhanced drug.

There’s a thread on TAN about it - https://theanfieldnoise.com/t/conspiracy-theory/2761

3 Likes

awkward canadian GIF by CBC

4 Likes

Apologizing for stating the fact? Becoming Canadian much? Oh, sorry for posting this!

1 Like

Upon realisation of the message two hours later, the BBC issued an apology for any offence caused. The presenter on BBC News said: "Just while we are on the subject of football, a little earlier some of you may have noticed something pretty unusual on the ticker that runs along the bottom of the screen with news.

"It was making a comment about Manchester United and I hope that fans weren’t offended by it. Let me just explain what was happening. “Behind the scenes, someone was training to learn how to use the ticker and to put the text on the ticker so they were just writing random things not in earnest and that comment appeared. So apologies if you saw that and you were offended, and you are a fan of Manchester United, that was certainly a mistake and was not meant to appear on the screen.”
:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

The ticker in action… (hope that it won’t be taken down).

3 Likes