The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Him and Messi in the same changing room I think the place would combust.

1 Like

Utd insist Ronaldo is not for sale, let’s hope it turns ugly. :grinning:

1 Like

Remember this used to be a yearly occurrence for us, I would feel for them but I doubt they did for us so fuck em.

3 Likes

Jürgen Norbert Klopp. Again. Though maybe he didn’t predict it would unravel in only 12 months.

1 Like

Just read seen an amazing stat since Fergie shafted them over and left them in mess they have played more Europa league games than Champions league games.

2 Likes
1 Like

I don’t want him to leave! pay him £1 million a week after tax on a new 5 year deal! come on you know it makes sense! shirt sales alone will pay it!

And when you notice he can’t run anymore you ll have no need to pay for another statue… you can just plonk him outside! JOB DONE!

2 Likes

So that other guy isnt the only one saying it… :rofl:

1 Like

they could have got haaland and mbappe too! it was all ronaldos fault! these players were knocking uniteds door down to play in the B&M Bargains conference cup! but they just knew they couldn’t shift ronaldo!

The delusion is stronger than ever!

NOTHING to do with the fact they couldn’t even sign an autograph these days! Even their most die hard support would have to think twice!

6 Likes
5 Likes

Im of the opinion hes already agreed to go somewhere.

1 Like

The twitter row between rat and carra today is delightful! 24 hours in the life of the rat has been dreadful :joy:

hopefully he will ask to leave on a free transfer for his service to the club :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

He is way overpaid. Ten Hag can redeploy the wages much better. Ronaldo will still score goals, but it is a case of diminishing returns as he nears the end of his career. Ten Hag needs to build a new team. £500k a week wages freed up. This is not bad for Man Utd, if Ronaldo leaves.

OK, it adds to their embarrassment, as a club legend is all but saying they are crap, but they need to clear the decks anyhow, and have a reset. They won’t be finishing in the top four next season, but the sooner Ten Hag can start to shape his own team the better for him.

Lots of work to do, obviously, but Ronaldo was never part of their future.

3 Likes

But they still need to replace the 18 league goals he scored which isn’t going to be easy even with all his salary freed up.

3 Likes

Ronaldo was brought in to guarantee their future, by consolidating their place in the top four for the next couple of seasons.

The failure to do so is not his, but that of the club’s hierarchy.

5 Likes

Fixed!

1 Like

Yes because Nunez would have left playing with Salah, Diaz, Thiago and TAA so he could line up alongside Elanga and Fred

2 Likes

As much as this is hilarious, I’d prefer Ronaldo to stay at MU. He’s a one-man morale vacuum. Would love to see him suck the life out of his teammates for another year

4 Likes

… and more importantly miss out on CL footy … yeah right as if the player can’t choose …

1 Like