The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

You’re right.

I hear El-Haji Diouf is still knocking it about. Might be worth a punt!

2 Likes

Even he’s probably slightly too good for them

1 Like

Rooney is a free agent. get him in. They usually sign one pensioner per summer. Surely get him and sell luke shaw thats two weighty moves!

So basically they are lifting and shifting the Ajax squad to Utd. What could possibly go wrong with that🙄

6 Likes

And Ajax will then spend tuppence on a new squad… then next summer or the one after … sell it to united again :rofl:

we need to sell ajax some of our unwanted youth players… insert some sell on clauses :joy:

2 Likes

Genius!! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

My bet also… :+1:
Scum
Blueshite
&
Leeds or Leicester would be ideal :0)

Could be midtable obsecurity for Man Utd, Ten Haag would have to be Hodgson like to be any worse and I don’t think he is.

2 Likes

I can’t see Utd getting lobbed, but Everton are worth a little punt IMO.

2 Likes

If the sell Ronaldo and continue to struggle to attrach new signings, I can see them plummetting like a stone

Highlight of the window is all of the United journos that keep suggesting it was United’s decision Nunez ended up in Liverpool.

They’ll be openly rejecting De Jong next week when he extends with Barcelona and it’ll be Ten Hag’s decision to get rid of Ronaldo.

I’m here for it all. I’ve seen Harry Maguire spin more impressively than their PR team.

13 Likes

Yeah it’s amusing, I don’t think most knowledgable fans would buy it mind.

I do feel they will be in it again, I think Lampard is a bit like Tactics Tim Sherwood, they only survived by being massive shithouses and Big noses penalties.

1 Like

United could be the worst team in the league but they’d still be kept up by the refs.

1 Like

Shit as they are, and although very few things would brighten my day as much as seeing them relegated, there are shitter teams than them at the minute. Not many, but there are.

Reports suggest Malacia’s medical lasted for several hours. The doctors had to scan his brain multiple times to check if he really wants to join Man United. https://twitter.com/FootballFunnnys/status/1543646603969445888/photo/1

i can imagine now
“VAR checking for possible offside 2 years ago when the teams last played”

“Goal disallowed due to the opposition having changed their manager since the team was last in the premier league”

“goal given to manchester united despite offside because the ball did not contain enough air and if it had then the ball would have travelled faster and the player not been offside”

“goal disallowed for offside in the warm up”

Remember the penalty given after the game had ended.

I know it’s the situation with VAR but they probably should have left it. I remember it happening in Germany but it was half time and the team trotted out after 7 minutes of HT to take the pen and then walked back in.

I was really hoping it was saved just to see what happened.

1 Like

That was the day they won the league on the first game of the season :rofl: :rofl:.

Also consider the 'failure to turn on goal line tech" in a villa game (was it sheff united?) and VAR didn’t alert the ref that it was a goal despite the keeper being in the netting almost at the back of his goal when he ‘saved’ it!

It could be the season of the strangest ever decisions if these cunts finish in the top 10. i can already hear the rat on co commentary “oh it’s a bad one” “REF REF REF head injury REF REF REF” after fernandez throws himself to the ground with no one near him when a team is about to score with an open goal.

1 Like

:rofl: