The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

I really hope de jong signs for them now! he wants to stay at barca but won’t take a pay cut! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign for the scum :rofl: the scum will double your wages they don’t care that you are a mercenary :rofl:

his first press conference “it’s always been my dream to be paid this much money. i am so grateful to this club.‘looks over to his right for help on the name of the club he signed for’ - manchester reds”

I went to look for news on this and found garbage such as this…

There was a article attached in which he says Man Utd opted against Nunez and already have their own version.

Otway must be paid a lot to write these PR pieces for the Glazers. I assume that lad who looked like sideshow Bob will be the new De Jong when the Glaziers decide not to buy him eithier.

1 Like

There’s no way I’m clicking on a link to the fucking Express, so who is their star striker meant to be?

3 Likes

Not sure he can go to MLS - not sure his legal issues are sorted enough to keep him from being arrested in the US yet.

Completely untested Garnacho, of course.

1 Like

Wasn’t that Everton?

everton was 4 games into the season under ancelloti it was won!

if you mean the opponent it was brighton and mauppay

The one thing which is quite amusing is the consensus then Ten 'Months" Hag is some brilliant coach who is going to magically turn United around. I know hes had success in Holland but lets be clear on that Steve Mclaren won a title in Holland too.

2 Likes

‘pre-manure ejhagculation’ if they win the first game?

gets all giddy and excited before inevitably being surrounded by wankers who put him in the shit.

1 Like

Ugly girlfriend, no confidence.

1 Like

We’re not that far from the ten thousand post mark, so we’re going to need a new Man Utd thread soon. I propose the following title:

The Manchester United Thread: Episode II - Attack Of The Clowns.

10 Likes

Even if Ten Hag is a very good manager, the idiots running the club and the manure fans are going to knee jerk if he does not bring them to a top 4 position before December. They are not willing to wait for success. What they need is a manager and players who are willing to come in and not be prima donnas, this mean not buying flavours of the month and giving time to the manager to build a team, pretty much what we had done with Klopp. I am sure they know our model but we are a great club with great fans who believe that character is as important as success. They are just a pile of shit.

1 Like

Really like this but considering the managers that have come before ETH

Man Utd Implosion Episode 5 : Karma Strikes Back

1 Like

For shurrre! And his team were in the ‘Champans League’ also.

1 Like

Just had to drive across South London to pick something up, thought I would listen in to the latest re Ronnie boy…

The funniest thing I heard all morning was Ally McCoist asking if the fans would give Erik time…

2 Likes

I’m sure they will, they will find a way to favourably compare any run of bad results with us or spin our spending…

Ronaldo has not turned up for preseason training today. :grin::grin:

It’s amazing the number of United Fans crying about this. He is a 37 year old footballer, who won’t work or run, has issues off the field, is a toxic influence in the club, and is sucking 500k out of the coffers.

Getting him off the books would be an incredible result for them. Should be celebrated like a signing. I thought he’d be a millstone for years.

2 Likes

Or Episode IV: A Lost Hope

3 Likes