The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

But they’ll still pay him his £500k salary for the week.

1 Like
1 Like

Or Episode III Revenge of the Seethe

I was thinking after Ten Hags gets given the arse in November for not winning the Transfer Cup going with Episode III: Revenge of the Simps

Episode ten: what the Hag!

Eriksen about to sign a 3 year deal with these cunts.

Yeah I wasn’t even trying to attempt to spell it to be fair :rofl:

It’s about their limit.

The harder of thinking should consider that when they pretend they were the ones who chose not to buy Nunez.

Step down for Eriksen i suppose who could have gone back to Tottenham. But it’s a good deal for both. Eriksen is a proven premier league player who is very adaptable in the midfield.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/pedromsepulveda/status/1543964885075247106

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/vr8f4o/mark_ogden_espn_the_ronaldo_endgame_has_started/?ref=share&ref_source=link

I thought the Lukaku Chelsea drama was fun, but Ronaldo Utd drama might be better. Esp. with Goldbridge doing vids on it regularly. Easy background listening while you go about you day.

1 Like

Find it quite laughable that hi team were unable to qualify for the CL, and his response isn’t to ensure they qualify for the year after, but to look to find a team that were good enough to qualify, and go there instead.

Pretty sure there’s plenty of interview material from him talking about commitment and his love for United. Pretty much a massive fuck you to all united fans.

Hopefully it drags on for a few weeks, and no one comes forward for Ronnie, leaving him to Thurs night fun times.

3 Likes

Like this?
https://twitter.com/PepoIogy/status/1543381021579673600

1 Like

Love that obsession with the CL.

What’s even guaranteed in that competition? Even some of the biggest sides sometimes go out after 6-8 games, let alone the likes of United or Napoli.

Hope he goes to Napoli, plays his grand total of 6 group games, scores a few goals and then finds himself in the Conference the following season. And then what… search for another club with CL football.

1 Like

The only move I can see that would save some face would be to go to a Portuguese club, but they wouldn’t be able to get close to his wages. Hard to imagine that any club that could afford those wages would want him. Maybe PSG or Chelsea? But wouldn’t better either, so would have thought even they wouldn’t waste that sort of money.

I think this will rumble on all summer, god bless.

1 Like

If he was all for the CL , he would have accepted a 200k package and gone for any of the CL regular clubs.

There def is a monetary element there. But he is seriously deluded if he decided to look at United’s 2nd place finish under ole and thought it was anything but a fluke.

Eriksen a good player, but it’s another player that doesn’t look like it’s part of any kind of actual plan for a rebuild.

Which doesnt mean to say he won’t be an improvement on Pogba. Just that’s it’s further evidence that the behind the scenes side of things hasn’t improved whatsoever.

5 Likes

Sign a 2 year contract with any club for a decent p/w and a sizable purchase of merchandise sales/sponsorships he gets in.

There would still be a big amount difference but he isn’t exactly poor.

1 Like

He’s good at set pieces etc, but always thought he seemed a bit lightweight and went missing often for Spurs

A fair few in football thought it wasn’t then again as with Lukaku I’ve noticed my crap opinions still have a better success rate.

And they will have to manage his game time better after that healthscare of his.

I really want the best for Eriksen …

It’s his prerogative if he wants to jump back into the cauldron of high expectation football though. Just want to know how he clears the medical , Brentford I guess were desperate enough to give him a chance and he in turn as well. But …

1 Like