The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

2 Likes

I’m not going trash them evidently they are going challenge for all the trophies now after the victories this week.*

*yeah I’m usually rubbish at this stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWiIKOYEkww

You really have to feel for Ten Hag. The players are so bad he has already lost his hair.

2 Likes

At least Eriksen is Used to not winning in the PL. :innocent:

3 Likes

Cristiano Ronaldo has rejected the chance to join a Saudi Arabian club for £250m in wages but the Portugal forward, 37, still wants to leave Manchester United . (Mail)

If this is true, you can at least applaud and respect the integrity and professionalism, of the guy.

3 Likes

He asked for a ‘get out of jail free’ card. They said no.

5 Likes

Rio F is saying Martinez is a leader and hte mnore he sees of him the better it gets.

Pretty sure he said that about fernandes, ronaldo, varane, matic, cavani, schweinsteiger (remember him) and pretty much anyone they have signed.

He was chief cheerleader in GVE OLE THE JOB NOW!

2 Likes

and don’t forget Maguire being comparable to VVD.

1 Like

We will not need to wait long to see whether they did improve or it’s a false dawn. 23rd August Old Trafford.

I don’t think they will be that crap sadly not straight away.

2 Likes

Martinez transfer confirmed

Is he any good?

Rio thinks he’s a great player :grinning::grinning:

He’s an excellent judge of managers too. Great news, thanks!

4 Likes

Hé is a 1.75m CB who can be a loose canon when things don’t go his way so you do the math :joy:

5 Likes

Interesting move.

I know he’s short, left footed and two seasons ago used to do a job in midfield for Ajax.

Quite a big fee, will he be a direct replacement for Maguire or be an expensive versatile defender in the Daley Blind mould?

1 Like

He is tiny for a CB, just a little bigger than Mascherano, so maybe they are going to try the old Barca style where no other team gets the ball, which is possible, if they make another 10 signings. He will definitely not be a presence defending corners, not sure what he is like at the other end, without checking I’m going to say “shit”.

1 Like

FYI, he is 7cm taller than Jay, for reference, the average flaccid penis size is 9cm.