The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Booing maybe isn’t best manners but it beats some of the racism, deeply personal taunts that you get elsewhere or the stabbing and ultra fascist nonsense in Italy. If anything, Aussie crowds are sanitised as sport attendance is much more of a family affair and the presence of women and (more) kids in the crowd tends to tone down the atmosphere. This is both good and bad but also one of the reasons that the game in UK with a properly partial male crowd and sometime an ‘edge’ is so appealing to a lot of supporters - both to visit in person and even how the ‘atmosphere’ is (only very partially) conveyed on screen.

1 Like

all very true, i feel very at ease taking my kids to sport in melbourne, so yes, it wasnt a comment on where we stand regarding crowd behavior in general.

just a comment that booing is tacky, in the context of this thread and the discussion.

booing i put slightly below the old ‘aussie aussie aussie, oi, oi, oi’ malarky its embarrassing more than anything to be honest

1 Like

Ten Hag is such a budget Pep, how many leaked “training” videos does he want to “release” where hes screaming at a player calling them rubbish because they passed the ball too slowly. Like fuck off you bellend, most teams have being doing the basic drills we see you putting them through for years.

Next he’ll be wearing cardigans, gesticulating maniacally whilst pumping steds into his eyes.

3 Likes

Anyone know if he pissy in interviews.

One of them is bad enough, the last thing we want is…
Angry Manchester City GIF by DAZN

4 Likes

If not, give it time.

1 Like

FWIW, the BBC review of the Butcher of Amsterdam made him seem like a beast in the air…albeit based on stats from the Dutch league

The same analyses that only compares him to existing Man Utd players? Made me chuckle.

I assume with the first slip up in the Ten Haag era they will be banging on about signing some players this afternoon?

1 Like

No jokes about them giving away a two goal lead against Villa?

When it happens every other game to them it just isn’t quite as funny any more because of the constant repetition… still enjoyable of course

5 Likes

I’d say well they did change their team but they didn’t take that into account when they beat us 4-0 so fuck em.

1 Like

Even the HYS trolls on the BBC have had enough of the speight of United articles that have been put out recently. Almost every comment is just complaining about that rather than mocking or praising United.

1 Like

My first trip to the Caf for literally months and this is the first thing I see…

I would rename my kids Peaches and Cream for this to be true…

10 Likes

I love it when you talk dirty to me…

1 Like

Who else complained about tools whilst acting like one

2 Likes

So they signed Martinez (CB from Ajax) for near on £60m…offt. 5ft 9, ball playing - might not be so handy against the lump it forward type teams.

Jorge Mendes has asked Manchester United to renew Cristiano Ronaldo’s contract, per @partidazocope. In return, Ronaldo would leave on loan and be able to play for a Champions League side.

So what Cristiano is saying basically: “I’m bigger than MUFC right now. But I’m a considerate man. I promise to come back. Just make yourself worthy of my love and I’ll be back. Then we resume from wherever we left off.”

If that’s true really oh my…

Man U should just terminate his contract and fuck him off. Horrible cunt.

That said, that takes the pain away for United - I want more pain, not less.

7 Likes