The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?

A Madrid have said they wont be signing Ronaldo.
Their fans had a banner at the ground last night saying “Ronaldo fuck off you lady boy gimp” or something like that.
But they made it clear he isnt wanted.

In other United news - sort of - Just seen Pogbas probably out until 2023.

Very promising as a teenager. Started to get a bit too big for his boots, and it was similar to Sterling at Liverpool, as he wanted more money. It was coming, but he was impatient. Ferguson didn’t like the posture of the new young breed, and so gave him short-shrift and he went, and probably had his best years as a footballer at Juventus, before Man Utd brought him back, at great expense, both with the fee and the wages.

Then he was crap. A dabbing social media darling, but he overlooked the footy and didn’t fulfil his potential. Towards the end he started to talk like Man Utd owed him, as he wanted to be on a competitive team and win things… and he spectacularly overlooked that was the very reason why they signed him and paid him all that money, to win stuff with them!

Anyway, it fizzled out, became toxic and then he left.

You don’t wish serious injury on anyone, so I won’t go that far, but I will say the fella is a preening cock and he wasted his talent. Not as badly as some, but he didn’t achieve anything like what he should have done.

I suspect he won’t care. He has money to burn for life.

2 Likes

And a World Cup medal.

1 Like

Meniscus…I have to suspect Juventus got screwed, suckered into signing him and now paying him for close to a year to rehab from an injury that is very likely to have been there for months.

4 Likes

I can’t be unhappy if Juventus got screwed here. Usually they low ball everyone and act like they have no money, so it’s nice to see them pay through the nose, on wages, for a player who won’t be playing.

3 Likes

would be somewhat ironic if it was the injury he had in the first 5 minutes of the Liverpool game.

2 Likes

Ray knows.

1 Like

some absolute gems here.

1 Like
4 Likes

I don’t get why they are interested in De Jong. The lad doesn’t want to join. Why even express interest after finding out. With Ronaldo, surely he has to train? Isn’t that in his contract, he’s an employee of Man United, they control him? If he doesn’t show up don’t pay him, if I don’t show to work I don’t get paid. Maybe it’s different in football. They still need a right back, striker, defensive mid at a minimum to even have a chance against the likes of Arsenal for top 4. The club definitely letting a good pre season cloud their vision thinking Martial and Rashford can lead the line. Might aswell be Andros Townsend

1 Like

That is called “In denial”.

2 Likes

That’s Bill Cosby m8…

“Ladies and gentlemen of Old Trafford, please welcome your club captain…”

What a magnificent beast :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

You must still be groggy from the hot chocolate…

1 Like

Because they dont believe it. They are so deep into their hype that when a player says they have no interest they assume it is simply a negatiation tactic and a statement of reality

2 Likes

I love that Bobby-esque no look defending at the start of the clip.