The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

For a fridge, he’s surprisingly somewhat mobile. That he often got bested it’s no surprise.

1 Like

The great ETH Unbeaten streak is over

1 Like

But what a streak it was…

1 Like

Talking of streaks/ing…
Whatever they are paying that steward to do his job… Its not enough :laughing:

1 Like

Strangely no one’s calling for that guy to be strung up by the neck like those protestors.

Odd

3 Likes

Ronaldo is back and ready to play

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Is it because they lost?

1 Like

It’s because he realized the only way for him to get his CL exit was to sign for Leverkusen for 150 quid a week

2 Likes

Fantastic news.

He crawls back to United with his tail between his legs, and they actually take him back.

Joyous all round.

2 Likes

Wait a minute, I’ve only just seen that. Hang him!!

I heard this earlier. Thought someone was having a laugh. Turns out it’s true! :rofl:

2 Likes

…continuing to bleed half a mill a week on the team morale vacuum

Is that another Ajax connection?

2 Likes

Yes he played for Ajax Cape Town and Ajax.

Over 20 years ago now. Not sure how much relevance that should have with Ten Haag. The bulk of his coaching/managerial experience has been here in South Africa although he did do pretty well with Amazulu.

I’d be a bit underwhelmed if he was appointed anywhere near our coaching set up to be honest.

No United jokes for the last 7 hours? I got you covered:

3 Likes

United promise to be a fun watch this year.

2 Likes

That is contemptuous. You’d think on the the sort of money he’s picking up he could at least be professional and gracious towards his employers. But, no, let’s send out aggressive, petulant messages and distance myself from my colleagues. Fucking dickhead. They should boot him out on his arse to set an example.

Stop giving them ideas!

1 Like

I’ve never liked him, to be fair, but I’ve never considered him as much of a cunt of a person as I do now.

2 Likes