The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Anyone noticed the distinct disappearance of

“How Ten Hags United are playing better than Brazil 1970”
“United scoring for fun”
“Martial for ballon d’or”

are my internet browser settings interfering with these articles? can anyone help?

2 Likes

lol

I actually like what ETH is doing but this season is going to be a bleepshow.

4 Likes

Both Moyes and Ole critically undermined themselves by enabling an over the hill, overpaid malcontent who clearly didn’t want to be there rather than publicly hanging them out to dry in a show of authority. Putting a foot up Ronaldo’s arse to help him out of the door may not be a panacea and might get ugly before they see the benefit, but he has been given a blue print for how not to approach this sort of situation.

4 Likes

Who were these?

Rooney and Pogba.

3 Likes

Is it not also ronaldo for ole as well?

Not really as he was thrust on him as an existing manager. I’m talking about how a new manager establishes their authority when they inherit overpaid malcontents.

2 Likes

The squad picked to play in Oslo were also told to watch the match at the stadium, either in the directors’ box or from their own hospitality suites.

Is this normal?? I have no idea about such things.

What’s wrong with just sitting in a fucking seat somewhere (with a bit of security, of course)?

3 Likes

Who gives a fuck - it’s just another stick to throw onto the bonfire of embarrassment and banterdom that is Man united. I’ve gone from actively hating the cunts to just laughing endlessly at how fucking hapless they are in everything they do. They’re gonna watch De Jong go to Chelsea after chasing him for literally the entire summer, then they’ll spunk 80mil on Ruben fucking Nevez, and wonder why they struggle to finish in the top half next season. i feel like Krieger:

2 Likes

Turning to Neves is something they should have already done and so is way too sensible a thing for them to do at the end of the window. What’s more likely is they wait until City turn their attention to him and then panic, try to upend that deal, get rejected then pretend they never were interested.

1 Like

I think you are unfairly discounting the possibility of Neves breaking the world transfer record.

2 Likes

:joy:

Honestly at this point, even going for a 35 year old Moutinho would be a huge improvement for them in the key area they need to improve in

They’re pissed off that Jay Spearing chose to come back to us instead of strengthening their midfield

1 Like

They are in for Benjamin Šeško, who’s seemingly highly rated (and had a really good game in our recent friendly against Salzburg). Hopefully someone pips them to that signing, he looks like a proper striker in the making.

I thought that Benjamin Sisko has returned from Celestial Temple in Star Trek - Deep Space Nine, and start playing football instead of baseball. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Sevilla supposedly in for Bailly as well as a replacement for Kounde. Could be a decent move all around.

Imagine Sevilla making a deep run in the CL this season with 2 defenders who couldnt sniff game time for Utd last season.

4 Likes

A few whispers utd interested in vardy. Leicester need to be careful or they could be fighting relegation :grinning:

1 Like

They’re melting down on’t caf over this because there’s no loan fee, no option to buy, and United will be paying 60% of his wages still.

You see lads? New manager, same shit. Nowt to worry about.

3 Likes

I assume “valid until 2023” means until the end of the season, but why the fuck would this :clown_face: phrase it like that? Makes it seem like it could be until January.

1 Like