The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

So you won’t need it once the Atletico one arrives?

1 Like

Fair enough, it is just sometimes hard to know if fans are joking or not. Anyway, I would be very uncomfortable with any punishment given to Cavani what so ever and I read about that Watford striker wanting more than 8 matches ban, which made my brain explode.

2 Likes

“I’m of the opinion that words used in this country in the English language fall under UK Law”

If he posts that tweet while anywhere outside the uk he should not then be held to the same rules?

1 Like

Twitter follows German law.

2 Likes

I might burn both I’m that disgusted he’s caused such a mess. Hope that doesn’t catch me out under European law, or will that be British law come Jan 31st.

1 Like

January 1, isn’t it? Transition period ends December 31.

I have to wonder what Suarez is saying to Cavani about this.

1 Like

We’re about to discover whose bothered to read the terms of use. Capybara anyone? :wink:

4 Likes

Does anybody ever read the terms and conditions? Except you obviously, you probably wrote them :wink:

2 Likes

What would the law be on here? Hence my earlier question. As an example, the old birds and boobs thread would have resulted in more than a slap on the wrists if certain other countries could excert their laws.

1 Like

I’m still just about getting over the fkn absolute rage of a pop star i never heard of - Rita Ora or something - breaking lockdown … GRRRRRRR damn popstars!!!
Ok, who’s this racist ManU player, did he bite anyone? Bloody south/central Americans (and other foreigners generally)… grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2 Likes

Cavani issues apology.

4 Likes

The puta/puto thing is more troubling though. In most contexts, those are fighting words.

1 Like

Are we talking about it being demoted from planet status?

1 Like

Putato/putoto

2 Likes

Those puns are from Uranus.

1 Like

I’ve got piles of them

3 Likes

Has he broken the law?

1 Like

I dont know why, but I read that in Eddie Izzards voice

1 Like

The Panama Papers 2 - TAN Edition.