The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

You are being too kind.
He’s 3rd rate at most and I’m still being generous to that clueless comedian.

2 Likes

FIFY.

There’s no way that Man Utd will get 80M for Pogba, 25-35 range me thinks. And that includes Raiola’s last 10M - 15M that he’ll get. Pogba’s Salary alone will make any transfer fee upwards of 40M very unlikely especially given that he holds Man Utd by the balls.

1 Like

Let’s face it his Cardiff team was in my view better than Warnock’s and he didn’t do any better

Baffles me how he got the Man Utd job after doing well at Molde, because he had nothing else to show for it and considering Molde did nothing in Europe to speak much about it is a little odd.

2 Likes
2 Likes

19 Likes

Stop pestering the poor guy :crazy_face:

1 Like

Only £50 million
Absolute bargain
3 Likes

They will be saving another 15-20 millions in wages.

2 Likes

But he brings in more than that in shirt sales :wink:
Also factoring in the hair product sales I have no idea why the want to sell him.

Is it too soon to start a thread for pogba on here as we are obviously buying such a fantastic player at that price.

2 Likes

Can he play CB?

1 Like
6 Likes

I think it was that classic sign of poor management, letting momentum rather than objectives and principles make the decisions. Ole was never meant to do anything but cover to the end of the season.

Hoping to see at least a draw this weekend to keep that rolling along.

6 Likes

A situation largely created by an unexpected win over over PSG, quite aptly, with significant benefit of a dodgy penalty.

When have these sorts of accidentally permanent appointments ever worked?

3 Likes

So for Ole to keep his job, they should beat City this weekend right?

3 Likes

Worth a few £££ I think, Ole’s staying at that wheel :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s true,I forgot it was due to short term results, didn’t his form go to rubbish when they gave him a contract.

5 Likes

Almost immediately.

7 Likes

sEcOnD mOsT PoInTs SiNcE bRuNo JoInEd…

:rofl:

8 Likes

I’d love to see Michael Edwards put a bid in.

£50M with Utd paying 100% of his wages for 18 months seems a reasonable price :wink:

3 Likes

I like Edwards but I can’t see united paying us £50m and paying his wages .
One or the other maybe :thinking:

1 Like