The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Also, I am a pretty big cheese in these parts.

Don’t listen to what anyone else says.

6 Likes

What he means is that he smells. A lot.

12 Likes

And we all find him grating.

13 Likes

Isn’t it his bedtime :thinking:

3 Likes

So childish…

3 Likes

This is @SBYM’s version of tin foil

4 Likes
1 Like

New England Patriots, yeah??

2 Likes

Er I see a bloke with a big lump of cheese on his head.

Sorry I’m not with you on this one.

Welcome to our Man Utd guest.

Your team is obviously nowhere near where it was. A succession of managers and a lot of money spent post-Ferguson, who left you as champions, just sees you slipping backwards.

Some great players and will naturally pick up plenty of results, but no real system or style to me. Ole won’t win a big prize with you, maybe a domestic cup with a fair wind. His job, from a Liverpool perspective, is to do well enough to keep enough Man Utd fans hopeful of better, but obviously not so well that he actually leads you to a big prize.

So far he’s doing his job well.

3 Likes

I thought his job was the seed that feeds Goldridge, and subsequently entertains us?

1 Like

I really like Goldbridge. Last season he was pretty much the only rival fan to say he’d prefer a good Liverpool team to win it than a financially doped City. Went up in my estimations after that.

5 Likes

He was alright as I remember. Toonfan?

2 Likes

Yeah. He was a good chap, so I remember him. Was there any one else here?

ChelseaLad, DelusionalGeordie, Makati Red and grooveshark were pretty much Arsenal fans.

2 Likes

Wasn’t there an Arsenal fan as well?

1 Like

Makati Red too? Thought it was a group of kids following LFC using a single ID to login.

4 Likes

going from 0 to 0.1 isn’t much of an improvement.

But goldbridge is always golden for his reactions. I’ll give him that

1 Like

@red_neck don’t listen to @SBYM, he’s a lanky streak of piss who has insulted my nationality on more than one occasion. The cunt.

5 Likes

What have I told you about making such abusive comments to other members?

Forgetful twat :kissing_heart:

4 Likes