The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Ya both cunts.

4 Likes

It’s the gems like these that keep me going back…

Martial is comfortably better than him, whether you’re looking at technical ability, finishing, hold up play, etc. Only thing Firmino beats him at is covering a lot of ground. Scoring two goals today doesn’t change that.

@Alright_Now this one’s for you…

6 Likes

Actually, @Alright_Now, this one’s for you…

4 Likes

You are trying to draw me out off seclusion and lure me into these dens you frequent. No chance.

While you’re there, could you ask about Lingard? He was the rich man’s Bobby, if I recall.

3 Likes

Hmmmmmmm,

Man Utd fan joins us on this here forum,

we win 7-nil,

maybe Man Utd fans joinng us on here are our lucky charms

you got any mates who support Man Utd that might like to join as well? :wink:

just asking like…

welcome aboard all the same

3 Likes

So much hate and frustration going on there. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I love the part where people know better than a man who has won leagues in two countries, has made it to three CL finals, winning one, and has won plenty of other cups.

Despite all of that, and despite him saying Bobby is one of the first names on the team sheet, they still KNOW that he is shit.

Deadset gold!!!

6 Likes

What’s a Lingard?

2 Likes

A cheap plastic imitation Firmino.

4 Likes

You can’t copy Bobby. It must be Baros :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Weirdly, if they win their two games in hand, they’ll be only two points behind us.

1 Like
4 Likes

Only legends get to copy Bobby.

5 Likes

A swedish chocolate fireguard?

6 Likes

You sure? Sound like a device that prevents lint from collecting in your bellybutton.

2 Likes

The way it is going, it won’t be the only 7:0 win this weekend…

I do like the manure fans though. All saying OGS over José. José won’t do anything with Spurs.
I bet it’s more likely Spurs win the Europa under José than manure winning anything under OGS.
Wouldn’t want either anywhere near LFC mind.

1 Like

Since losing to Arsenal on Nov. 1, these have dropped 2 points out of 21. Would not be surprised to see them in second when we welcome them to Anfield on 1/17. Hope we splash a bit of cold water in their faces on that Sunday. Like Arnold did in Pumping Iron. “Lou, you are incredible. You are so pumped. So cut. You are a shoe-in…for second place!”**

1 Like

They are actually doing rather well and seem to have found some form. Too early to say where they end up, but Top 4 is certainly a possibility. Out of the Champions League, that’s the major negative, though they had a nasty group to be fair. Their defeat to Istanbul the real problem more than the defeat against last years semi finalist imo.
But since that, they have been quite good and this season is very strange.
Regardless, they are no title contender with the current squad, but Top 4 is open to them. Let us see how they do after in the next half of the season. Still a long way to go. But we have certainly no reason to fear them.

2 Likes

Bit annoying now, they are potentially only 2 points behind, so for now they’re in contention imo. Their next game at Leicester could be interesting.