The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

He’s a National treasure

4 Likes

I actually do make a habit of watching Goldbridge after a United match (though not if they’ve had a big win :face_vomiting:

He’s pretty amusing and I appreciate a bit of insight into their problems you don’t get as an outside observer.

AFTV is like a cancer, though.

1 Like

Agreed…

1 Like

Lovely. When manure have to win, they can’t do it. Just like champions league. OGS doing just enough to keep himself in a job. Tantalisingly close to something but always out of reach while he’s there. Long may it continue.

3 Likes

Bloody chicken :rooster: :hatching_chick: :hatched_chick:.

2 Likes

:rofl:

‘COWARDLY!!!’

2 Likes

A few extra thoughts.

A) I thought he was going to show his tits after the Uniteds first.

B) “foxes hunt chickens” after Leicester equalised.

Glad to see you’re working over the holiday period. Despite being a big cheese don’t expect a big cheese bonus for this.

2 Likes

Saw it reported Sheffield United have started talks to take Lingard on loan for the rest of the season.

4 Likes

So glad we’re looking at Inanimate Cärbon Rod instead…

Scores way more goals than Jesse.

5 Likes

Wow, that’s an exciting young prospect they are getting!!! :joy:

5 Likes

That’s the best of young English talent you’re talking about there - show some damn respect! :rofl:

4 Likes

Ok, let me rephrase. He is ‘18 Till I Die’ personified as a footballer. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Goldbridge:
“I’m jealous of Arsenal like I’m jealous of somebody with chickenpox. On their knob”

Priceless

2 Likes

He does have a way with words…must have been a pisser in the interrogation room.

1 Like

You jumping ship @Scott.Jones??

Happy birthday btw…

6 Likes

My Welsh cousin.

6 Likes

Mentioned it 5 days ago :wink:

That explains it.

2 Likes

According to the BBC Luke Shaw was ‘warming up heavily at half time’ - does he have another way of warming up?

8 Likes

Bet this cunt won’t be posting that tonight.

3 Likes