The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

No they’ve just twigged after nearly two seasons of it.

8 Likes

“Outside influences” = refs David Gill couldn’t threaten

8 Likes

Talking absolute bollocks as usual.

11 Likes
3 Likes

For a young kid, he always seems to say the right things.

Child hunger is a disgrace, and Slabhead is a fucking knobhead.

7 Likes

5 Likes

Deluded Muppet.

2 Likes

So united apparently want to give Ollie a £9m a year deal as they think he has turned them into a force to be reckoned with…
Checks league table…

4 Likes

Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

7 Likes

The Child D GIF by Disney+

2 Likes

Shouldn’t they send the cash to PGMOL?

2 Likes

They found a bit of cash after a Glazer sold some of his stocks.

1 Like

It is Purple Nose that is guiding Ole Gormless Softshite through his paces…

2 Likes

So, Utd are putting Ole on 9 million a year. That’s the same as Ancellotti and more than Klopp, two managers who have actually won trophies at the highest level. (Obviously I don’t mean Everton when I say the highest level, in Ancellotti’s case). Depending on the length of the contract on offer, it’s going to cost them a fortune, when they sack him at some point next season.

5 Likes

There is a catch though…
He has to hand half over to Slur AF with him being his puppet-master and all.!
When Purple nose backs away, OGS will sink like a rock :0)

4 Likes

United finishing second is a false position,It is like the 17/18 season all over again.They have had so much luck this season and I dont’see that continuing.Think about that- Chelsea completely collapses in early December,we fell off after Christmas.On top of that United have won multiple games thanks to penalties,lucky deflections and screamers.

9 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty baffling decision, to me he is only doing better than Arteta due to their decisions.

2 Likes

National FAs don’t get fined much more than that for their fans racially abusing players. It stinks.

4 Likes

Another trophy dodged. :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

No, a 38 game season throws up no false positions. Currently, they win more games than us.

3 Likes