The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

and Premier League too

1 Like
2 Likes

New contract for Bailly until 2024.

Lindelof and Bailly probably to become their new backup CB duo, if they get a RCB signing/improvement (new partner for Maguire) this summer.

Jones still on a deal until 2023 and Tuanzebe has a year left on his, so probably moves on this summer.

1 Like

There’s quite a protest planned for this weekend :flushed:

I read on Twitter that he has been available for just a bit more than a quarter of the matches he was elligilble for since he signed for them. I was extremely impressed by him when he played for Villareal against Liverpool and I think he was great in the matches he was actually fit for but so far he’s been their version of Matip.

2 Likes
12 Likes

We need to beat these fucking cunts

1 Like

We have to beat their 11plus the ref, officials and var it’s going to be tough.

3 Likes

I personally don’t buy into this whole referee and VAR are against us but the level of officiating this season has been shit right across the board, not just for us.

VAR should have been our saving Grace on the weekend…

But yes it will be tough especially if we go there and show them too much respect like we have the last few visits.

4 Likes

Jota had a stinker against the Geordies…

He mad. Hat-trick incoming.

6 Likes

Using that same logic Mane is about to score 10 in a game soon

5 Likes

I will take 10 in rest of the games. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Of his career or the season.

On current form both looking unlikely

:flushed:
Sacrilege

1 Like

He’s one of the few player in the world who (on his day) could. Not optimistic for this season though however a brace would be most excellent.

3 Likes

Problem is he hasn’t been on his day for a good 12 months now.

Tierney in the var room again and oliver is ref?

3 Likes

Yep- confirmed.

Referee: Michael Oliver (pictured). Assistants: Stuart Burt, Simon Bennett. Fourth official: Craig Pawson. VAR: Paul Tierney. Assistant VAR: Timothy Wood.

Expect us to get royally shafted by the officials… again.

3 Likes

To be honest Tierney wasn’t the issue against Villa in his last game.

1 Like

Urgh, this is no longer a joke, how a year changes things.

1 Like