The Manchester United Thread: That's It. That's the Joke (Part 1)

Should be favourites to win their 46th major trophy now, 2 behind us.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Are they actually not bad?

I really don’t know, Ole was only days from the sack at one point. I think with the best teams he comes a cropper but this competition isn’t that (I think it’s why Arsenal are in the other Semi Final.

Doesn’t Ole usually talked up and hit a buffer :thinking:

3 Likes

Hope the boys remember that if they want a decision from Oliver they have to get in his face and demand one.

4 Likes

They are good aren’t they… me seems that Ole has somehow found a way to turn that vehicle around.

Good job in turning the vehicle around (though 4 years without a trophy)… but.

We’ll see their further development if it’s good enough to start winning big things.

They finished second under Mourinho (though with more distance behind City) and it was expected of them back then to challenge next season. Then they dropped again.

So far, I’d expect more from the likes of us and Chelsea to get back closer to where United is now rather than United catching and overtaking City. Those places around City could be changed again next season I feel.

They are changing their upstairs structure as well, we’ll see if those changes bear fruit.

5 Likes

For “reasons” I’ve been talking to a lot of protesting United fans today. Not one of them could answer the simple question “Yes but who realistically would you like to own the club?” Pretty much a universal concept of leaping out of the pot with no care for the fire underneath.

6 Likes

I’m going wait till proper football actually returns they’ve been very good under these conditions but I don’t think they are all that.

3 Likes

Any chance that the Glazers would sell?

Can anyone afford to buy?

2 Likes

???
They wish for a 50% +1. Repeated repeatedly, are you sure you are talking to Manure supporters. (have a feeling your making stuff up again).

Making stuff up? Life’s bad enough without inventing more of it. Just because you don’t like some home truths that I point out doesn’t make me a liar which is what you’re insinuating.

Go on then what are you doing outside Old Toilet? :wink:

I’m watching cricket, nowhere near OT.

So

why did you write this?

Because yesterday I was talking to a lot of United fans who were planning the protest. This is for “reasons”

They deserve a 14 points deduction. Maybe even a 17 point deduction depending on the game today.

3 Likes

Make it 20 give us a bit more of a chance

5 Likes

That was yesterday not today. :rofl:

Correct, well done. Talking is past tense.