The Minor Leagues

Lazar Markovic plays for one of the Belgrade club.

Seems some leagues are returning this weekend and next, Belgium super cup and Denmark.

Ajax’s Three Little Birds kit inspired by Bob Marley ordered to be changed by UEFA

https://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/ajax-three-little-birds-kit-banned-by-uefa/rncc5d9h3u2tz5czagxwc4xw

Asked by website Ajax Life for the reason, the club said: "The European Football Association [UEFA] sees it as a different expression than the club logo, logo clothing sponsor or sleeve sponsor. Other expressions are not allowed.

So they can’t put that because none is paying for it??? :joy: :see_no_evil: :man_facepalming:

But we can still have JFT96 on our backs?

Watching Nagoya vs. Yokohama.

Does he play for Serbia???

It’s a wonder that no one seems to be hurt.

Looks quite modern as well…

Celtic slowly catching up with Rangers.

Looks like Rangers are in a bit of a muddy period, not scoring enough.

My wife showed me this and said “They shouldn’t be jumping up and down like that”.

Not exactly the correct conclusion I think.

1 Like

Yeah apparently the Europa game last week the commentary we’re saying they hadn’t been at their best all season, they are still top but it is something to consider.

Great article about Red Star of Paris.

1 Like

:joy:

Don’t worry get a lawyer that will disrupt it for years and then you’ll be fine.

As there is no MLS thread I believe and it’s the final… anyhow hoping Portland win here and not the Man City/New York team

Or a shady oil baron owner that can pay them some brown paper bags

1 Like

Van der Sar is an arrogant prick, always have been from the first time I saw him in goal for his local club Noordwijk.

You are so bitter about Dutch Football :sunglasses: