The Owners - FSG

I like Science Fiction and Fantasy as much as a lot of folk.

But fuck me that`s a bit far fetched for even me.

1 Like

The sign of a great leader. I was wrong. Now we adjust our course and get it right.
Bad leaders will often double down on a miscalculation.

Even with Klopp saying mea culpa, I want to give as much grace as possible there, as it wasnā€™t an entirely unreasonable stance to go with the midfield group he had, and plan on giving more minutes to Elliott and Jones and then see what sort of refresh the whole midfield department would need next summer.

But the sheer quantity of sick notes has caused a rethink.

Iā€™m having a sneaky bet that we sign two midfielders as the window closes here. Well, Iā€™m not really having a bet, Iā€™m just that I think thereā€™s a chance of that!

4 Likes

Yes, what Klopp says in public is typically several steps behind the realityā€¦

even id start to question the asthma pumps thenā€¦

The thing about Pogba is that he is so clearly a potentially terrific footballer. All the tools needed. Bar one - probably the most important one. His attitude is the worst Iā€™ve ever seen in a professional football player.

Klopp is brilliant at getting the best out of players. But he drew the line at Balotelli. I think heā€™d do the sake with the hashtag.

But can you imagine it? I would be amazing.

3 Likes

I think thatā€™s too much even for Klopp. Thereā€™s miracles and then thereā€™s changing Pogbas head.

The Earth will be flat next.

Is it not?

Conspiracy theorists Rule!

And FDJ, Goldbridge could have a Dyson Sphere built round him and power the earth for 100 years.

Apparently not. Worth noting theyā€™ve switched their attention to the Big Bang now, arguing that the James Webb has proven that the theory is wrong.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it was a lot longer than 10 years. I remember talking to you on MSN Messenger the day of the beach ball goal against Sunderland.

2 Likes

No offence mate but cannot in any way agree with you that heā€™s the worst weā€™ve seen with regards to attitude problems.

We had Balotelliā€¦

3 Likes

Of course Klopp drew his bar for attitude problems at Sahkoā€¦

2 Likes

FSG probably dont even understand the difference between champions league, europa league and the other shit one.

1 Like

donkey GIF

2 Likes

So RedBird have completed a Ā£1.2bn takeover of AC Milan. Can we borrow Div back!?

4 Likes

Interesting readā€¦

2 Likes

Seeing #FSGOut trending on twitter :rofl:

4 Likes

OmGzZZzZzZ Klopp and FSG have 1 CL and 1 PL in 8 years

crazy nicolas cage GIF

1 Like

Itā€™s only crap when you donā€™t consider in the previous 30 years they had one CL to count.

3 Likes

And weā€™d have a lot more trophies under their ownership if we werenā€™t up against on of the best club teams Iā€™ve ever seen.

Also have to factor in that that club team has the ability to take gambles on Ā£100 million transfers which virtually no other team in the world can do.

If either of us were in a different league weā€™d both have likely won our respective league titles numerous times in the past few years.

Whatever FSG do or donā€™t put into the Club itā€™s just a massive shame that weā€™re having these years under Klopp whilst Pep is able to play Football Manager and buy the best players a few miles down the road.

1 Like