The Owners - FSG

Which film is this?

How?

2 Likes

Be careful what you wish forā€¦
Ukulele Spinning GIF

1 Like

I feel the only problem is, since we are so highly valued (costly), only the dirties money can afford us.

4 Likes

Fsg not going to invest with their model so hopefully good owners that will.

1 Like

Thank fuck that twit musk has spent big money recently on a different toy.can imagine him letting half the staff go only to realise he needs 11 players on the pitch so has to get them back in.

4 Likes

Why wouldnā€™t you? If they sell around 10-20% of that figure you suggest thatā€™s still a few hundred million.

Thsnks. I was curious, what she was doing on the Wijia board. I have seen this gif quite a few times.

Back on topic.

wonder will that lad who was interested worth 75B come knocking

Tesla, industry changing.
SpaceX industry revolutionised.
Iā€™d have been over the moon.

Fairly certain this is their model.

It is. Itā€™s a scoop and newspapers all over the world is running the story. If it was false, we would know by now.

Brilliant. They can spend billions on a team of superstars that I will no longer be able to support. Canā€™t wait.

Now the team needs a rebuild they want to sell.

1 Like

Would you actually walk away if we were bought by oil money?

Up for sale?

Bollocks as usual.

I think they are selling at the wrong time tbh! Right in the middle of the season.

I actually think if it is a sale itā€™s more about Klopp and his contract. No way you find Klopp mk 2 anytime soon.

Honestly though I think this is more about further investment.

Actually disagree here. If we want stability in time for summer window and next season, now is exactly the time to sell.

I would, no qualms about it. And Iā€™d stick a middle finger up at every City and Newcastle fan while doing so.

8 Likes